SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Calling All Anti-Trump SC Members. (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64998)

biggun 07-24-2016 06:34 PM

Calling All Anti-Trump SC Members.

Just getting Out of the movie: "Hillary's America"..... EVERYONE needs to see this movie before THEY vote for president this November....Enough Said....

Believe Me... When I say that any Democrat; with some symbol-ant of intelligent; Watches this Movie, and Doesn't Change their party affiliation and Vote for Trump ..Then THEY R Totally DELUSIONAL.... And James Carville Is Right.. Democrats are Politically and TOALLY CLUELESS....

evis102 07-24-2016 06:54 PM

Propaganda at its best.

Ahab 07-24-2016 08:02 PM

I am as indepent as they come, but after watching Kathleen Blanco cry on national tv, after katrina,you could not not pay me enough money to have another liberal woman run this state, much less the United States of America. Thank you for your thoughts

duckman1911 07-25-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 802036)
Just getting Out of the movie: "Hillary's America"..... EVERYONE needs to see this movie before THEY vote for president this November....Enough Said....

Believe Me... When I say that any Democrat; with some symbol-ant of intelligent; Watches this Movie, and Doesn't Change their party affiliation and Vote for Trump ..Then THEY R Totally DELUSIONAL.... And James Carville Is Right.. Democrats are Politically and TOALLY CLUELESS....

That's the Dinesh Dasoza movie? Yeah I know I spelled that wrong. Heard it was good. Certainly not voting for Clinton or Johnson but still torn on Trump. I believe he is capable of being one of our best presidents. I also believe he is capable of being one of our worse. Anything but Hillary.

jchief 07-25-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 802039)
Propaganda at its best.

Your unionism is showing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jchief 07-25-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 802118)
That's the Dinesh Dasoza movie? Yeah I know I spelled that wrong. Heard it was good. Certainly not voting for Clinton or Johnson but still torn on Trump. I believe he is capable of being one of our best presidents. I also believe he is capable of being one of our worse. Anything but Hillary.

My feelings also.

biggun 07-25-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 802039)
Propaganda at its best.

Yeap Elvis....

Ur Unionist IS SHOWING...

Just for My info.. What is your age??? I would guess 20 -27 yrs old maybe??? Still in college?? Wanting your school paid for?? Both hands out wanting free everything??

Just guessing !!!!!

meaux fishing 07-26-2016 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 802122)
Your unionism is showing.

Lol. Him and Craig

BassYakR 07-26-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 802231)
Lol. Him and Craig

Common Trait among Union fellas.... we know another one thats very Liberal

TroutSupport.com 07-26-2016 10:32 AM

I think the male vote is going to be the easy part.. hell i'm middle of the road and there's no way I'm voting for her. The trick is going to be leading the women that think she 'has more political experience' or 'it'd be great to have a woman president'. That's going to be the key to this... it's not like we have great choices.. but anything but hillary.

Reggoh 07-26-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 802166)
Yeap Elvis....

Ur Unionist IS SHOWING...

Just for My info.. What is your age??? I would guess 20 -27 yrs old maybe??? Still in college?? Wanting your school paid for?? Both hands out wanting free everything??

Just guessing !!!!!

I believe he is 41... not sure about any college experience.:spineyes:

cajun bill 07-26-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 802036)

Saw it Sunday Biggun. Confirmed everything I thought about her and Bubba. If they get in the WH, the sky's the limit on how much they will steal and sell influence.

Let um land 07-26-2016 07:38 PM

Trump

I have been a union member for years, like most I pay my dues for job protection. That has become a joke in its self. Have not voted democrate ever. Guess where my vote is? Gunner, next time you in PI a pm before hand, you'll like the people you'll meet.

duckman1911 07-26-2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TroutSupport.com (Post 802238)
I think the male vote is going to be the easy part.. hell i'm middle of the road and there's no way I'm voting for her. The trick is going to be leading the women that think she 'has more political experience' or 'it'd be great to have a woman president'. That's going to be the key to this... it's not like we have great choices.. but anything but hillary.

Just dumbazz women. Gona be lots of them and dumbazz males too.

Matt G 07-26-2016 08:55 PM

Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hard and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!

duckman1911 07-26-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 802318)
Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hardhi and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!

This

mcjaredsandwich 07-27-2016 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 802318)
Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hard and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!

If you have a business, and the masses aren't buying your product, do you keep selling the same thing or do you change your product to sell more?

Matt G 07-27-2016 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 802335)
If you have a business, and the masses aren't buying your product, do you keep selling the same thing or do you change your product to sell more?

I'd call Trump a change in product. Definitely not what I go to the store looking for, but one I could buy if they are sold out of what I'm looking for.

Dogface 07-27-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 802340)
I'd call Trump a change in product. Definitely not what I go to the store looking for, but one I could buy if they are sold out of what I'm looking for.

I agree. Trump wasn't my first choice but now he is the ONLY choice.

DaPointIsDaBomb 07-27-2016 07:24 AM

Bet yall anti-union folk like getting overtime after 40 hours though amirite