SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's finally here!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18462)

Finfeatherfur 05-11-2011 12:00 PM

It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!

After almost a year of waiting, the "brother-n-law" deal for the design of the logo for my boat name is finished. We had some discussion on here in the past and I didn't want to let the cat out the bag too early. Being the wife and I are both supported by the oil field, I wanted something that made people look, laugh, and think about the name.

For those of you in the industry, especially on the drilling side, I think you will enjoy it!

Any guesses on what it could be????

Seeing Spots 05-11-2011 12:04 PM

Lay the Pipe!!!!

Finfeatherfur 05-11-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeing Spots (Post 252496)
Lay the Pipe!!!!

Good Guess! But no cigar!

weedeater 05-11-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 252493)
After almost a year of waiting, the "brother-n-law" deal for the design of the logo for my boat name is finished. We had some discussion on here in the past and I didn't want to let the cat out the bag too early. Being the wife and I are both supported by the oil field, I wanted something that made people look, laugh, and think about the name.

For those of you in the industry, especially on the drilling side, I think you will enjoy it!

Any guesses on what it could be????

Wow this could get ugly in a hurry

Finfeatherfur 05-11-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 252499)
Wow this could get ugly in a hurry

I agree, I better end it now!!!!!!!!!!!

Finfeatherfur 05-11-2011 12:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Without further delay!

SaltERedneck 05-11-2011 12:10 PM

pfpfhahahah classic:*****::rotfl::grinpimp:

Jordan 05-11-2011 12:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Close ??

blackmamba 05-11-2011 12:13 PM

Wow!! I like it..

Jordan 05-11-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 252501)
Without further delay!

thats great !!!:*****:

Seeing Spots 05-11-2011 12:18 PM

sweet

SaltyShaw 05-11-2011 12:32 PM

AHHHHHHH hahahahahahahahaha

Raymond 05-11-2011 01:21 PM

Looks good Bryan but I would have gone for "NIPPLE UP".:spineyes:

Finfeatherfur 05-11-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 252544)
Looks good Bryan but I would have gone for "NIPPLE UP".:spineyes:

That was on the short list when it came to naming the boat. I started with 24 possibles, and all had to do w/ oil & gas terminology. I had some real nice images in my head for "nipple up", but with 3 small boys at home, I had to be a little more conservative. We already have one that thinks he is the answer to every woman's dreams and he is only 10.

The decal for the boat will have black outline w/ reflective teal green on it, so it should look pretty dang good.

For those not in the industry, when you arrive at a drill site and see "Tight Hole", it means keep your mouth shut and don't share any information about the operation to anyone. Other words, its a new formation and if other companies want to know what is down there at what depths, they have to pay for it! Just like "W"s fishing spots!

I also had some from my fire/ems and law enforcement days, but every Tom, **** and Harry have a "Code 3", or "Off Call", or "Double Tap". I wanted something I have never run across before and I have never seen a "Tight Hole Fishing Team" shirt anywhere!

Raymond 05-11-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 252550)
That was on the short list when it came to naming the boat. I started with 24 possibles, and all had to do w/ oil & gas terminology. I had some real nice images in my head for "nipple up", but with 3 small boys at home, I had to be a little more conservative. We already have one that thinks he is the answer to every woman's dreams and he is only 10.

The decal for the boat will have black outline w/ reflective teal green on it, so it should look pretty dang good.

For those not in the industry, when you arrive at a drill site and see "Tight Hole", it means keep your mouth shut and don't share any information about the operation to anyone. Other words, its a new formation and if other companies want to know what is down there at what depths, they have to pay for it! Just like "W"s fishing spots!

I also had some from my fire/ems and law enforcement days, but every Tom, **** and Harry have a "Code 3", or "Off Call", or "Double Tap". I wanted something I have never run across before and I have never seen a "Tight Hole Fishing Team" shirt anywhere!

I want one, I'll have Pookie send you a check for it.:D

goldenrod 05-11-2011 02:26 PM

thats classic.....never saw that coming

Jordan 05-11-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 252555)
I want one, I'll have Pookie send you a check for it.:D

let me be a deckhand and i'll buy me and Raymond one with my new and improved credik card !!!!!:*****:

Finfeatherfur 05-11-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenrod (Post 252578)
thats classic.....never saw that coming

Told the guy I didn't want it to graphic, but just the right amount of "slut" on it! I think he did well! Can't wait to see the reflective on for the boat!

By the way, you qualify for a shirt also! You Charlie, Lee, and couple of others that have already fished make the cut. The girls are getting some little tight tank tops!:*****:

Jordan 05-11-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 252594)
Told the guy I didn't want it to graphic, but just the right amount of "slut" on it! I think he did well! Can't wait to see the reflective on for the boat!

By the way, you qualify for a shirt also! You Charlie, Lee, and couple of others that have already fished make the cut. The girls are getting some little tight tank tops!:*****:

what do i have to do in order to get a shirt ?

I have moobs !!!

Finfeatherfur 05-11-2011 03:05 PM

It's a very tight group Jordan. We could give you the details to what it takes to make it, but then what fun would that be? Just think of it as a small "Seal Team 6", we go - we kick ***- we leave, and no one ever sees us!