SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Toledo Bend 9-27-10 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14009)

speck25 09-30-2010 06:59 PM

Toledo Bend 9-27-10
 
1 Attachment(s)
Fished Toledo all day Mon. Daylight till Dark with a buddy from work and his son. Picked up 13 keepers and around 20 throw backs. Had one over 4 but let her go. Started out slow but as the day went on the fishing got better. I'll be back Sat. morn to try it again.

SULPHITE 09-30-2010 07:56 PM

nice!! haven't heard a report on toledo in awhile!!

Montauk17 09-30-2010 08:21 PM

Nice catch,im going up there in a few weeks. Water is getting low from what I am hearing.

Jedi Lure Tricks 09-30-2010 10:50 PM

Nice haul, Speck! some good ones in there.

H2OFwlKlr 09-30-2010 10:54 PM

Nice catch Spec, before you know it that boy will be catching them with you! :)

speck25 09-30-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 196960)
Nice catch,im going up there in a few weeks. Water is getting low from what I am hearing.


The lake's about 9 foot low right know. They quit dropping the lake and have finished the repairs, but without any rain it will keep dropping probably another foot before it starts coming up. the fishing will be on!!

Montauk17 09-30-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck25 (Post 197017)
The lake's about 9 foot low right know. They quit dropping the lake and have finished the repairs, but without any rain it will keep dropping probably another foot before it starts coming up. the fishing will be on!!

Yeah its always good fishing when the lake is low. You also learn alot of spots you would never know of when the water is up.

Jedi Lure Tricks 09-30-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 197021)
Yeah its always good fishing when the lake is low. You also learn alot of spots you would never know of when the water is up.

yep, we GPS'd all kinda stuff last time they dropped the lake :smokin:
we walked and marked waypoints on a roadbed with ditches, pilings and all. that thing is a bass super-hiway during the spring!

MossLake 10-01-2010 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck25 (Post 196944)
Fished Toledo all day Mon. Daylight till Dark with a buddy from work and his son. Picked up 13 keepers and around 20 throw backs. Had one over 4 but let her go. Started out slow but as the day went on the fishing got better. I'll be back Sat. morn to try it again.

Nice trip Speck! Just wondering about that BUDDY at work thing.:confused: Couldn't think of any of us at work that could do daylight to dark with ya. :work:
Just kiddin. You breakin in the new boat???

jchief 10-01-2010 09:27 AM

good job. Where you launch at?

Go to doctor today. If he releases me, I will be fishing somewhere this weekend. The Bend sounds good with this weather.

RatherBFishin 10-11-2010 02:18 PM

See any schoolin fish?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted