SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   New years eve hunt (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15640)

BayBolt23 12-31-2010 02:02 PM

New years eve hunt
 
3 Attachment(s)
Me, Calcutta & 2 other freinds set out to make a hunt in Gueydan this morning.Arrived with a stiff south wind 15 mph gusting 25 @ 65 degrees. Birds started moving around the minute we stepped in the blind,picked up teal here and there with a specklebelly mixed in. Some specks wanted to come right in but other wouldnt even look at us. Pintail are everywhere but had other things on their minds. Finished the hunt with 3 specks,8 teal,a greenhead and one happy duck. Oh yeah forgot one merganser. Hopefully I can get my hearing back out of my right ear after listening to those ten gauges ringing all morning.Wasn't a bad morning, better than the last hunt I had. (Scratch)

Micah 12-31-2010 02:55 PM

Sounds like a great hunt.

I woke up sick this morning and didn't make it out......regretting it now.

specksNdaSURF 12-31-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BayBolt23 (Post 215651)
Me, Calcutta & 2 other freinds set out to make a hunt in Gueydan this morning.Arrived with a stiff south wind 15 mph gusting 25 @ 65 degrees. Birds started moving around the minute we stepped in the blind,picked up teal here and there with a specklebelly mixed in. Some specks wanted to come right in but other wouldnt even look at us. Pintail are everywhere but had other things on their minds. Finished the hunt with 3 specks,8 teal,a greenhead and one happy duck. Oh yeah forgot one merganser. Hopefully I can get my hearing back out of my right ear after listening to those ten gauges ringing all morning.Wasn't a bad morning, better than the last hunt I had. (Scratch)

lol ...... i got a bps 10g and every time i hunt with it every one complains.....oh and hunted Pecan Island this a.m. 5 hunters 30 birds mostly teal 2 greenheads and 1 pintail

specksNdaSURF 12-31-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 215663)
Sounds like a great hunt.

I woke up sick this morning and didn't make it out......regretting it now.

it was just stupid this a.m.

Armand16 12-31-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specksNdaSURF (Post 215669)
it was just stupid this a.m.



where the pics?

southern151 12-31-2010 04:25 PM

Apparently a 12 guage with a ported barrel isn't the greatest thing in a box blind either...I got yelled at all morning when we went to Kaplan a while back! LOL

specksNdaSURF 12-31-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armand16 (Post 215673)
where the pics?

i wil post a duck thread soon got a ton of pics to put on here from last few weeks

Ray 12-31-2010 06:27 PM

Choot em!!!

Armand16 12-31-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specksNdaSURF (Post 215707)
i wil post a duck thread soon got a ton of pics to put on here from last few weeks


same here

LPfishnTIM 12-31-2010 06:54 PM

well at least you are knocking them outta da sky!

calcutta37 12-31-2010 07:26 PM

yea it was fun next time its nasty outside we gotta do it again. thats the only time they kill anything over there big dave..

shellman 01-02-2011 05:07 PM

Good hunt Baybolt...some good eats....

BayBolt23 01-02-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellman (Post 216125)
Good hunt Baybolt...some good eats....

Thanks Shellman I didn't even bring any birds home. I'm going stay at the camp next week so hopefully we can get on them again.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted