SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Your fav Anchorman quote (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37489)

Fuze13 10-22-2012 02:41 PM

Your fav Anchorman quote

Or any movie for that matter. Whats your fav all-time quote?

SaltERedneck 10-22-2012 02:50 PM

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you have a *massive* tall boy.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, uh, it's the pleats... the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back... to the pants store. Oh this is embarrassing. nothing to see here people. gonna walk it off... Dont act like your not impressed.

Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.
Brian Fantana: I don't know, Ron.
Ron Burgundy: Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.

Fuze13 10-22-2012 02:55 PM

Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's v$#%$#.
Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct. Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.
Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego? Ron Burgundy: No. No.
Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really. Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree

Lake Chuck Duck 10-22-2012 02:59 PM

"The man on the motorcycle, he punted Baxter! I hit him in the face with a burrito!"

SULPHITE 10-22-2012 03:01 PM

"I'm in a glass case of emotion"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...wyjso1_500.gif

Fuze13 10-22-2012 03:07 PM

STEP BROS

Dale Doback: Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner.
Dr. Robert Doback: Shut the F up!

swamp snorkler 10-22-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuze13 (Post 506807)
STEP BROS

Dale Doback: Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner.
Dr. Robert Doback: Shut the F up!

LULZ......

fun w son 10-22-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 506791)
"The man on the motorcycle, he punted Baxter! I hit him in the face with a burrito!"

"now this has to happen!" as he punts the dog off the bridge!1

Fuze13 10-22-2012 05:16 PM

Who is this? Lead? I DON'T KNOW A LEAD. Lantalin like sheeps wool? Oh Ed ... its Ron Burgundy!

mcjaredsandwich 10-22-2012 06:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
sammich

mcjaredsandwich 10-22-2012 06:22 PM

News team.....assemble!!!!

Hey Ron. We've literally been here the entire time..

It's so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice.
sammich

Lake Chuck Duck 10-22-2012 06:36 PM

Sex panther, made with tiny bits of real panther. They've done studies you know, 60% of the time it works.....every time.

Lake Chuck Duck 10-22-2012 06:38 PM

I hear their periods attract bears. They can smell the menstration.

mcjaredsandwich 10-22-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 506904)
I hear their periods attract bears. They can smell the menstration.

You hear that ed? Bears. Now youre putting the whole station in jeopardy.

Another fav..
I believe diversity was an old old wooden ship used during the civil war era.

sammich

Fuze13 10-22-2012 07:50 PM

Afternoon delight.

No I wont be able to make it to throw pancake breakfast. Veronica and I are going jyogging. The j is silent. Apparently you just run around.

Goosepond Monster 10-23-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltERedneck (Post 506780)

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you have a *massive* tall boy.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, uh, it's the pleats... the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back... to the pants store. Oh this is embarrassing. nothing to see here people. gonna walk it off... Dont act like your not impressed.

Tall boy? Is that from the TBS version?

The first quote that came to mind when I saw the thread title, "smells like Bigfoot's d*ck."

Fuze13 10-23-2012 08:42 AM

SaltERedneck 10-23-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goosepond Monster (Post 507089)
Tall boy? Is that from the TBS version?

The first quote that came to mind when I saw the thread title, "smells like Bigfoot's d*ck."

I edited it bc I wanted to keep it PG 13 up in here. never know if kids are lurking around this site.

Lake Chuck Duck 10-23-2012 08:51 AM

And you came up with tall boy? LMAO!

SaltERedneck 10-23-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 507103)
And you came up with tall boy? LMAO!

well when you put it like that.... YES thats what i came up with LMTBO! (laugh my tall boy off)