SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Valentines Rabbits (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41294)

meaux fishing 02-14-2013 05:34 PM

Valentines Rabbits
 
1 Attachment(s)
While some people are getting their sweethearts rabbits for valentines day... We are killin em. Killed 18 this morning out where I duck hunt near ville platte. Attachment 46275

Jordan 02-14-2013 05:36 PM

Nice BOB-----Wish I hunted them more this year

meaux fishing 02-14-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 549090)
Nice BOB-----Wish I hunted them more this year

I only hunt em after duck season is over lol. Probably goin again Sunday at my buddy's place in Palmetto

Montauk17 02-14-2013 05:47 PM

Man I miss that....my gpaws podna had 10 or so beagles we would run around intracoastal city. He got too old to fool with them but we would have a blast.

alphaman 02-14-2013 05:53 PM

Boy i miss rabbit hunting too!! NICE HUNT

BIG-C 02-14-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 549088)
While some people are getting their sweethearts rabbits for valentines day... We are killin em. Killed 18 this morning out where I duck hunt near ville platte. Attachment 46275

Saw it on Dougs facebook,nice hunt.

all star rod 02-14-2013 07:35 PM

Very nice....good eatin there

Goosepond Monster 02-14-2013 07:43 PM

That is a nice mess of rabbits.

Spunt Drag 02-14-2013 07:56 PM

Consider me jealous!

southern151 02-14-2013 07:59 PM

Bring me a couple tomorrow!

DUCKGOGETTER 02-15-2013 07:43 AM

Hell yeah!!!!!

swamp snorkler 02-15-2013 07:48 AM

I wish I could hunt rabbits in my subdivision. I see at least 2 everyday coming to work. At night me and my little boy go ride in my truck and shine the light on them.

meaux fishing 02-15-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 549276)
I wish I could hunt rabbits in my subdivision. I see at least 2 everyday coming to work. At night me and my little boy go ride in my truck and shine the light on them.

get you one of those high powered air rifles...nobody will ever know

Montauk17 02-15-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 549291)
get you one of those high powered air rifles...nobody will ever know

Yep....I bought a gamo that shoots 1200 fps mainly to teach my lil bro how to shoot. That thing got some serious power for a pellet gun.

evidrine 02-15-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 549094)
I only hunt em after duck season is over lol. Probably goin again Sunday at my buddy's place in Palmetto

Who do you know in Palmetto? Just wonderin, my parents live out there.

evidrine 02-15-2013 01:44 PM

Speaking of rabbits. I rais them. Different breeds and sizes. Will a little luck I should have some ready to sell before Eater if any of you are interested. I also usually have meat rabbits ready rear round if you know anyone who wants some. I am sold out at the moment though. Sorry to steal the post, but it hadnt dawned on me to offer on here until just now.

swamp snorkler 02-15-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evidrine (Post 549404)
Speaking of rabbits. I rais them. Different breeds and sizes. Will a little luck I should have some ready to sell before Eater if any of you are interested. I also usually have meat rabbits ready rear round if you know anyone who wants some. I am sold out at the moment though. Sorry to steal the post, but it hadnt dawned on me to offer on here until just now.


How much is a dressed out rabbit going for?

evidrine 02-15-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 549427)
How much is a dressed out rabbit going for?

$10 pc.

DUCKGOGETTER 02-15-2013 03:37 PM

It's been since 2005 that i went on a rabbit hunt with dogs in pine island and we waxed their ***!!!!

meaux fishing 02-15-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evidrine (Post 549401)
Who do you know in Palmetto? Just wonderin, my parents live out there.

Blair Briggs. They just lease some land out there


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted