SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Early Bday Prez From My Boy (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61290)

duckman1911 08-12-2015 07:14 PM

Early Bday Prez From My Boy
 
2 Attachment(s)
My boy is awesome and knows what his old man likes. Thanks son.

Dogface 08-12-2015 07:22 PM

Very nice blade, and happy birthday.

duckman1911 08-12-2015 07:46 PM

Emerson design by Kershaw. She is scary sharp

C-Bass2mouth 08-13-2015 07:44 AM

Nice. Very impressed with the choice of beer. Last month I got my dad a 20qt K2 filled with nattys for his birthday. Think he was more jazzed about the free beer than the cooler lol. Also, he got a lab pup last year and what do you think her call name is? Natty lol

Duffy.yyz 08-13-2015 07:47 AM

So I guess the whole I'm an alcoholic thing is going well? Congrats on the blade by the way.

duckman1911 08-13-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy.yyz (Post 768439)
So I guess the whole I'm an alcoholic thing is going well? Congrats on the blade by the way.

Yep. Still have to practice daily until I perfect it. Thanks for your support though ;)

Duffy.yyz 08-13-2015 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 768456)
Yep. Still have to practice daily until I perfect it. Thanks for your support though ;)

At least it isn't whiskey bottles.:work:

duckman1911 08-13-2015 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy.yyz (Post 768457)
At least it isn't whiskey bottles.:work:

Lol so true man. I think two of those cans were from the day before.

Natural Light Kid 08-13-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-Bass2mouth (Post 768438)
Nice. Very impressed with the choice of beer. Last month I got my dad a 20qt K2 filled with nattys for his birthday. Think he was more jazzed about the free beer than the cooler lol. Also, he got a lab pup last year and what do you think her call name is? Natty lol

I'm jealous


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted