SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Last minute duck blind for lease (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48827)

meaux fishing 01-25-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 737920)
No but I will take yours. Give me some info and start looking for another spot.

Lmao

meaux fishing 01-25-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CameronHunter (Post 737914)
He posted for Reggie in 2013, last season. This is this season. Upcoming Is next season. .........naive much?? Remember duck hunters; loose lips sink ships.

Not naive, I know Casey and how he operates. So how many blinds have you snaked out from other people? That sounds like the voice of experience to me.

CameronHunter 01-25-2015 01:53 PM

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then its probably a RAT! Not sure why Meaux getting his feathers ruffled?? Maybe he wants to stay on Casey's good side. Might even get to hunt Neus' s "old" blind with casey if you keep playing your cards right Meaux. Me I dont have to drink the cool aid or tell him how his behind doesn't smell. He has you for that Meaux.

jlincecum 01-25-2015 01:59 PM

there it is

Goooh 01-25-2015 02:01 PM

That boy mad

Sent

meaux fishing 01-25-2015 02:37 PM

He mad mad

meaux fishing 01-25-2015 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CameronHunter (Post 737941)
If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then its probably a RAT! Not sure why Meaux getting his feathers ruffled?? Maybe he wants to stay on Casey's good side. Might even get to hunt Neus' s "old" blind with casey if you keep playing your cards right Meaux. Me I dont have to drink the cool aid or tell him how his behind doesn't smell. He has you for that Meaux.

Attachment 81483

bjhooper82 01-25-2015 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 737947)

:rotfl:lmao!!!:rotfl:

AubreyLaHaye458 01-25-2015 09:00 PM

The butthurt is string in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swamp snorkler 01-26-2015 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CameronHunter (Post 737941)

Me personlly I've picked up 3 blinds from people saying what they killed and where they were hunting, had my Secretarry look to see who owns the land, make contact with the landowner, make the landowner an offer he can't refuse and boom...... I have a duckblind that did great last season waiting on my this year, SUCKAS.

sarcasm on[off]

Bluechip 01-26-2015 07:53 AM

I'm peeling off my huge Salt Life sticker on the back glass of my truck and replacing it with "Lease Snaker"....

Get ready..... I'm equipped with audio surveillance!!!

I'm taking Big C's lease first lol....

CAMP CANARD 01-26-2015 12:56 PM

Lease Snakers.......a subsidiary of Big Lake Pilgrims Club. I like it !!

C-Bass2mouth 01-26-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAMP CANARD (Post 738127)
Lease Snakers.......a subsidiary of Big Lake Pilgrims Club. I like it !!

I just wanna be in the "bouncers of the hen" club.

MarshRat89 01-27-2015 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 737946)
He mad mad

Hush you haven't been duck hunting long meaux. You heard the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk mmm

cgoods17 01-27-2015 09:40 AM

does anybody know how to get the packets for the school board leases that come up for bid year to year?

i mainly shoot geese but will be on the market to get a duck blind when i need to pull the trigger a little more often.

any help would be great. thanks in advance.

specktator 01-27-2015 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgoods17 (Post 738311)
does anybody know how to get the packets for the school board leases that come up for bid year to year?

i mainly shoot geese but will be on the market to get a duck blind when i need to pull the trigger a little more often.

X2

all star rod 01-27-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

I would assume if they come up for lease.....99% of the time is because the lease is not nearly worth the $$. It seems majority of the time when the good blinds come open they do not even hit the open market for bids or lease.

Paulox86 01-27-2015 11:15 AM

Last minute duck blind for lease

Quote:

Call the Cameron School Board office. Get on the email list. And get with your loan officer cause those *****es aren't cheap anymore.

Duck Butter 01-27-2015 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulox86 (Post 738334)
Call the Cameron School Board office. Get on the email list. And get with your loan officer cause those *****es aren't cheap anymore.

yes sir one in Vermilion Parish makes them a good bit of money. Insane what they pay for it

cgoods17 01-27-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 738322)
I would assume if they come up for lease.....99% of the time is because the lease is not nearly worth the $$. It seems majority of the time when the good blinds come open they do not even hit the open market for bids or lease.

my understanding is they go up for lease every 5 years unless someone cant pay.

im pretty sure anywhere worth a crap is a pretty penny....

whats that famous saying, "you pay, for what you get"?