SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Stories, History, and Tributes (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Best April Fools? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42446)

jsethl13 03-27-2013 09:01 AM

Best April Fools?

Bout that time! What's y'all's best April Fools prank? Or one that you've heard of? Need some ideas!

Top Dawg 03-27-2013 09:12 AM

My buddy used to work at the jail house. And when they would let someone out they would get on the speaker and say the persons name and "ATW"(all the way). Well he gets on the speaker and says this loud mouths name and ATW. He starts whoopin and hollerin and talkin all kinda stuff. My buddy walks down to the cell and just quietly says april fools and walks back to his office. I thought that was pretty good.

Big Kahunaz 03-27-2013 11:00 AM

My 1st son was due April 7th 2 years ago.
Me the wife and rest of family were headed out the door on a Friday night to grab a bite to eat. I heard the wife say something and as I turned to reply I heard splash on the tile floor and looked down and I bout shat Ma pants b/c I thought her water broke. I honestly froze with an "O" face. She played it so well and no one else in the fam knew what she was up to so everyone had no clue what to do. The. She cracked UP laughing and stated April fools
I was definitely relieved and only wish it had been recorded!

DUCKGOGETTER 03-27-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by top dawg (Post 564295)
my buddy used to work at the jail house. And when they would let someone out they would get on the speaker and say the persons name and "atw"(all the way). Well he gets on the speaker and says this loud mouths name and atw. He starts whoopin and hollerin and talkin all kinda stuff. My buddy walks down to the cell and just quietly says april fools and walks back to his office. I thought that was pretty good.

lol!!!!!!!!!!! That's great

FF_T_Warren 03-27-2013 12:53 PM

I always pull the "some guy called for you. I wrote his name and number down over there"

Name: Harry Lyons
Number: the number to your local zoo

Goooh 03-27-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren (Post 564381)
I always pull the "some guy called for you. I wrote his name and number down over there"

Name: Harry Lyons
Number: the number to your local zoo

I use this one;

L.C. Decal
Phone number to Borden's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF_T_Warren 03-27-2013 01:16 PM

Lol

swamp snorkler 03-27-2013 01:51 PM

3 or 4 years ago I was watching my kids while my wife was at her sisters house. I went to take put one of my kids in the bathtub and right when I stepped to put them into the tub I stepped on a piece of glass that cut me between my big toe and the one next to it, I felt it go in. That morning my wife broke a make up bottle in the AM. She cleaned it all up except for that one piece that she missed. I called her to come get me so she could come get me to go get stitched up.

Waited 20 minutes (wife was 5 minutes away) no wife, called her again and she says..... you aint April Foolin me with your cut foot. I had to get my little girl who was crying from seeing all the blood tell her that I cut my foot.

jsethl13 03-27-2013 03:19 PM

LMAO!

jdm4x43732 03-27-2013 06:04 PM

Running an excavator digging my pond on the farm. Called my uncle who was about to start pumping on the rice crop and told him we hit his underground irrigation pipe. He was not impressed to hear April Fools and me lauging.

Chip Landry 03-27-2013 07:58 PM

One of my buddies use to buy the lil firecrackers that have a string on both sides that when you pull them it would pop.. He would set them up in the cabinets around his house and went his mom and dad would open the cabinet doors POP and scare the SH/T out of them..

Dink 03-27-2013 08:58 PM

My poor poor mother.........I was born April 1st.....

How's that for bad? ???

southern151 03-27-2013 09:12 PM

Oxxma on the cover of "Economic Times?"

swamp snorkler 03-28-2013 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 564551)
My poor poor mother.........I was born April 1st.....

How's that for bad? ???

I have an Uncle whos is a jokester and he was born on April Fools Day.

Duffy.yyz 04-01-2013 07:20 AM

Tape on the nozzle in the kitchen. First one at the sink in the morning gets it every time.

mr crab 04-03-2013 02:29 PM

I told my 12 year old that me and her 10 year old sister won tickets and backstage passes to a Justin Beiber concert. I thought she was gonna cry from jealousy. Had to fess up.

Duffy.yyz 04-04-2013 07:28 AM

Hahahaha that is awesome.

Deerfarmer 04-09-2013 07:03 PM

Told my sister I was going to the store to buy lottery tickets. She asked me to pick her up two tickets(I knew she would). This was on a Saturday evening. The next day Sunday (April 1st) morning I got up early went to the store and bought two more tickets, both with the winning numbers from the night before. I went to her house and let her pick her tickets. She screamed, and praised the lord when she found she had the winning numbers. Sad part was she kept talking about spending the money on every one else. Didn't mention buying anything for herself. My wife and daughter were about to cry, so I spilled the beans. She was PIZZD.

Bluechip 04-09-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deerfarmer (Post 569048)
Told my sister I was going to the store to buy lottery tickets. She asked me to pick her up two tickets(I knew she would). This was on a Saturday evening. The next day Sunday (April 1st) morning I got up early went to the store and bought two more tickets, both with the winning numbers from the night before. I went to her house and let her pick her tickets. She screamed, and praised the lord when she found she had the winning numbers. Sad part was she kept talking about spending the money on every one else. Didn't mention buying anything for herself. My wife and daughter were about to cry, so I spilled the beans. She was PIZZD.

Lol.... thats funny