SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mad People today (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32296)

SULPHITE 06-08-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 444778)
That marsh survived years with out weirs

data please!

SULPHITE 06-08-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 444804)
There was a 9lber and I know of 12-18 trout over 7lbs


this year??

Asterisk-Rich 06-08-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 444809)
this year??

Did you not read yellowmouths report the other day?

SULPHITE 06-08-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterisk-Rich (Post 444815)
Did you not read yellowmouths report the other day?

yep but i want W to tell me if its this year...gotta realize we are in a big trout recession...

Smalls 06-08-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 444806)
You are correct, I should have said desirable for ducks, they like a little diversity and saltmarshes just don't have the diversity of a freshwater/brackish system.

Now that I will agree with. Not too many ducks like the salt marsh. And the ones that do, man they aren't the best eatin' birds in the world.

Duck Butter 06-08-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 444821)
Now that I will agree with. Not too many ducks like the salt marsh. And the ones that do, man they aren't the best eatin' birds in the world.

Yeah we were fishing with a guide last year in Leeville and he kept saying the ducks don't come down there like they used to because of Ducks Unlimited shortstopping, the usual stuff, and just looking around there is hardly any reason for a dabbling duck to go there! Nothing to eat! I of course didn't say anything because nothing is going to change the minds of people that are already dead set

Duck Butter 06-08-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 444817)
yep but i want W to tell me if its this year...gotta realize we are in a big trout recession...


flip flop flip flop:rotfl:

seems just yesterday I heard the exact same thing, but today there are 9 lbers being caught!

"W" 06-08-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 444809)
this year??

This is the 1st 9lber I heard of in almost a year....and I have caught tones of 7s but
If you funnel the lake and block off everything but one cut u will catch some bigger trout due to only way in or out....so ur % is greater

PaulMyers 06-08-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 444829)
If you funnel the lake and block off everything but one cut u will catch some bigger trout due to only way in or out....so ur % is greater

Not if there aren't any big trout left to catch! :rolleyes:

1fastmerc 06-08-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 445009)
Not if there aren't any big trout left to catch! :rolleyes:

Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evis102 06-08-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 444804)
Now that its closed....the weirs were producing limits of trout everyday If you knew how to fish them there..(big trick) is knowing the few holes to throw in

There was a 9lber and I know of 12-18 trout over 7lbs

Ya just had to get up at 2am to beat the guides back there.

MathGeek 06-08-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 445009)
Not if there aren't any big trout left to catch! :rolleyes:

Wow, what a rhetorical master, managing to sneak the straw man fallacy, the ecological fallacy, and the hasty generalization fallacy into a single sentence.

PaulMyers 06-08-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 445081)
Wow, what a rhetorical master, managing to sneak the straw man fallacy, the ecological fallacy, and the hasty generalization fallacy into a single sentence.

I do what I can. :D

Top Dawg 06-08-2012 05:59 PM

Just think how good the duck hunting is gonna be in big pasture this year. :)

hewes 06-08-2012 06:57 PM

Why don't they have an alternate way to let people have access to that federal reserve? Maybe a boat lift for small boats so the public would have a place to crab and fish. Why do we allow the government to deny us access?

"W" 06-08-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewes (Post 445117)
Why don't they have an alternate way to let people have access to that federal reserve? Maybe a boat lift for small boats so the public would have a place to crab and fish. Why do we allow the government to deny us access?

Because the Government owns it and they can do what they want....its a privilege to go back there not a right

Top Dawg 06-08-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 445178)
Because the Government owns it and they can do what they want....its a privilege to go back there not a right

We are the government. We own it.

jdm4x43732 06-08-2012 09:34 PM

25 or bust

"W" 06-08-2012 09:45 PM

25 or Bust

Will"E"Fish 06-08-2012 11:07 PM

W They told u not to eat that ice cream this late . Take your medicine and get sum sleep. Oh yeah I sent sum management data to Mr Perridon and waiting for his response.All containing the the 5 W's.Who,What ,When,Where,and Without.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted