SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   check out this boat add.... (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368)

Big_Country 05-19-2009 09:30 AM

check out this boat add....

The Man Boat 19' Skeeter Bay Pro
If you are looking for a boat that catches fish FOR you, then you are looking in the right spot. What I am trying to say is that the “Fish” actually jump in the boat. You don’t even need a fishing pole. I use one but it’s just to look cool. This bad boy has a whopping 150 Yamaha bolted to the back. It’s practically a jet engine. Get in and hold on!!! That is what I usually say to my guest after they sign the NRFWH “ Not Responsible For What Happens” waver. When you buy this boat you will receive a 98 Skeeter Bay Pro with a 99 – 150 HP Yamaha. Free of charge, the boat comes with a bait Jacuzzi, AKA, Aerator. There is only one problem with this boat… It can’t hold 7 Ladies at one time, max capacity is 6, or 3 large chicks.... If that is your thing. Also when you buy this beastly piece of machinery that I refer to as my fishing vessel you will also be the lucky recipient of your very own Snoopy pole. Yea that’s right, a snoopy fishing pole. (The 5 ridiculously hot chicks ridding with you will dig it.) This boat completely turned my life around. The day after I bought this boat I woke up taller (just like Tom Hanks in the movie BIG), thinner, my hair grew back and women kept telling me how much I resemble George Clooney. This boat has made my life so much better that I cannot be selfish and hoard this gift of Awesomeness. This all can be yours if the price is right. Send an E-Mail so I can tell you a ridiculously high price and you try to low ball me and we end up settling at a number I probably won’t be happy with. To save time I want $8,500.
the_man_boat@yahoo.com (337)552-6443
div.album_full450 { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; padding: 0px; background: #FFFFFF; width: 450px; text-align: center; }
div.album_full450 { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; padding: 0px; background: #FFFFFF; width: 450px; text-align: center; }

:*****::*****::*****::*****:

Big Flounder 05-19-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheToledoBendBomber (Post 5725)
If you are looking for a boat that catches fish FOR you, then you are looking in the right spot. What I am trying to say is that the “Fish” actually jump in the boat. You don’t even need a fishing pole. I use one but it’s just to look cool. This bad boy has a whopping 150 Yamaha bolted to the back. It’s practically a jet engine. Get in and hold on!!! That is what I usually say to my guest after they sign the NRFWH “ Not Responsible For What Happens” waver. When you buy this boat you will receive a 98 Skeeter Bay Pro with a 99 – 150 HP Yamaha. Free of charge, the boat comes with a bait Jacuzzi, AKA, Aerator. There is only one problem with this boat… It can’t hold 7 Ladies at one time, max capacity is 6, or 3 large chicks.... If that is your thing. Also when you buy this beastly piece of machinery that I refer to as my fishing vessel you will also be the lucky recipient of your very own Snoopy pole. Yea that’s right, a snoopy fishing pole. (The 5 ridiculously hot chicks ridding with you will dig it.) This boat completely turned my life around. The day after I bought this boat I woke up taller (just like Tom Hanks in the movie BIG), thinner, my hair grew back and women kept telling me how much I resemble George Clooney. This boat has made my life so much better that I cannot be selfish and hoard this gift of Awesomeness. This all can be yours if the price is right. Send an E-Mail so I can tell you a ridiculously high price and you try to low ball me and we end up settling at a number I probably won’t be happy with. To save time I want $8,500.

Man that is a hell of a deal!!! 3 Fat Chicks!!! I can only get 2 in my boat!!!

wtretrievers 05-19-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Flounder (Post 5727)
Man that is a hell of a deal!!! 3 Fat Chicks!!! I can only get 2 in my boat!!!

Or just one Booger Back:*****::*****::*****:
(a lil inside joke):grinpimp:

Jordan 05-19-2009 10:08 AM

thats off the "other site" seen that and lmao'd

Big_Country 05-19-2009 10:35 AM

yeah... a buddy of mine shot that to me in a e-mail.... now its gulf wide for sure! If that boat don't sell...... I'll never understand why!!

"W" 05-19-2009 11:43 AM

LMAO....Bruce buy that boat!!! Hog Hunting!!!

huntin fool 05-19-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheToledoBendBomber (Post 5725)

howmany harley davidson models will fit? im known for picking them up :rotfl:

Big_Country 05-19-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 6135)
howmany harley davidson models will fit? im known for picking them up :rotfl:

7or 8 fool!!! you aint right lil brother!!! but headed there!!:*****: