SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Potlicker Exposed (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59622)

Nolimit 05-05-2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolimit (Post 752590)
You shoulda seen the moron and his wife that anchored 8 feet away from us at the pass..I could've literally slapped him with a jig pole.thing is I was their for my 2 year old son to catch some catfish or whatever would bite on his line.we were the ONLY 2 boats on Caldwell reef. And if u reading this your a pos. U also a lucky sob that u didn't run into us

I didnt get the name of the boat but i was in a custom aluminum boat with my wife a son. I was more focused on making sure his anchor wouldnt pull loose cause he would have ended up hitting us the way the current was moving.

Elbert Chamblee 05-05-2015 05:54 PM

Potlicker Exposed

We were flounder fishing in November in the ditch south of the old pogey plant. Looks like the same boat he pulled up on some waders and after watching for 15 minutes, he set up on the spot they were catching fish. I guess I need to take a picture next time.

Elkhunter49 05-05-2015 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckingFastard (Post 752629)
:smokin::smokin: damn right. polluting our lake with the love of cowboys.

You boys aren't still crying about the *** whooping the Cowboys put on the Saints last year are ya!!!:p

mr crab 05-05-2015 06:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkhunter49 (Post 752706)
You boys aren't still crying about the *** whooping the Cowboys put on the Saints last year are ya!!![emoji14]

They mad madAttachment 87385

Goooh 05-05-2015 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolimit (Post 752659)
I didnt get the name of the boat but i was in a custom aluminum boat with my wife a son. I was more focused on making sure his anchor wouldnt pull loose cause he would have ended up hitting us the way the current was moving.

TCOON????

mcjaredsandwich 05-06-2015 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckingFastard (Post 752629)
:smokin::smokin: damn right. polluting our lake with the love of cowboys.

Polluting?

Hah!

More like "blessing"

:rotfl::rotfl:

BloodKnot 05-06-2015 05:57 AM

Nice non-catch Dez...

Pull n Pray 05-06-2015 07:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)

mr crab 05-06-2015 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 87419

trahrob1 05-06-2015 02:38 PM

Thanks "W" for pulling my pictures off face book and posting them on this potlicking site. Yes I'am catching a lot of trout and sure the size isn't there but that's what my clients want. I understand your stragedy quite well, tell everyone we catching fish on Sabine to pull the boats off Calcasieu, Sure let em come. I don't care I'll catch em with boats around are no boats. I always wondered why hire a guide from cal and pay more to catch same fish. So I just really wanted to thank you "W", my phine has stopped ringing with bookings. lodging and fishing all day for 650. cant beat it. Also does the "w" stand for winer?

mr crab 05-06-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trahrob1 (Post 752863)
Thanks "W" for pulling my pictures off face book and posting them on this potlicking site. Yes I'am catching a lot of trout and sure the size isn't there but that's what my clients want. I understand your stragedy quite well, tell everyone we catching fish on Sabine to pull the boats off Calcasieu, Sure let em come. I don't care I'll catch em with boats around are no boats. I always wondered why hire a guide from cal and pay more to catch same fish. So I just really wanted to thank you "W", my phine has stopped ringing with bookings. lodging and fishing all day for 650. cant beat it. Also does the "w" stand for winer?

#calledout

Clampy 05-06-2015 04:27 PM

Subscribed

Jadams 05-06-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Because some of them cal guides will smoke u!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"W" 05-06-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

LMAO getting u some business!

Your right , I don't understand one bite why a Calcasieu guide runs to Sabine to fish and people just don't hire a Sabine guide !

Two things u will never have to worry about from me
#1 I would never bring my paying customers to Sabine to fish
#2 if you see me in Sabine fishing that means a nuke has hit Calcasieu Lake

biggun 05-06-2015 05:06 PM

Damnnn. Sounds Like Mr. Crab has GOT a Serious MAN CRUSH on "W"... :)))))))

jl8200 05-06-2015 05:46 PM

Some of us either need to learn how to spell or use spell check. Reading one captain's post was painful.

mr crab 05-06-2015 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 752906)
Damnnn. Sounds Like Mr. Crab has GOT a Serious MAN CRUSH on "W"... :)))))))

how so? Dude is a chicago fan. smh