SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wounded Warrior (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3146)

Capt. Matt Caire 09-16-2009 11:23 PM

Wounded Warrior

1 Attachment(s)
Whats up guys, I was just letting everyone know thatnext weekend sept. 26 and 27 we are holding a Wounded Warrior benefit Fishing rodeo at The Delta Marina in Empire, La. We already have 45 soldiers that are attending the event. This event is for the soldiers of Iraq that have suffered injuries due to war. I am here to pass the word as we are hoping this event will be a success. This is the first of hopefully many rodeos that we will have. So if anyone is in town and or would like to come and show their face and hang out ans support it would be greatly appreciated. Also we are trying to gather up some more door prizes if anyone wanted to help in that way. Hope to see some of yall there. There will be a captains meeting on the ight of the 25th where everyone will be hanging out. If anyone decides to donate anything their name will be recognized as one of the sponsors of the rodeo.
Also I just started my new and own fishing service. My new name is Grip N Rip Guide Service. Please help me spread the name. My website is under construction and should be up soon.

Salty 09-17-2009 08:17 AM

Matt, will Waltrip be fishing with you in the rodeo? :smokin:

Good luck with the benefit and your new bidness.

Jordan 09-17-2009 08:20 AM

matt i'll be down there.... i'll swing by and buy u a cold one !!!

"W" 09-17-2009 08:55 AM

Matt...I will donate a New 2009 Shimano Curado 207E to this Event!!!! Under the Saltycajun.com name!!! Come on guys...This is for a good cause!! If anybody wants to donate get with Capt Matt or Me.....

Capt. Matt Caire 09-17-2009 08:56 AM

Haha salty were u been hiding? W won't be fishing with me this time haha. I have retired from the tournaments. Haha.

billystix custom rods 09-17-2009 02:49 PM

Billystix custom rods will donate a spin reel

1 Attachment(s)
Hi
billystix custom rods will be happy to donate a abu garcia spin reel to the prize list, if i had time i would build a rod ,but i am just to backed up to try to do anything like that at this point, wish i had known it sooner even a week i might have been able to swing it, but just cant do it on this short notice.
Stix

billystix custom rods 09-17-2009 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
' w"
how are we coming with our project???
stix

"W" 09-17-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billystix custom rods (Post 49613)
' w"
how are we coming with our project???
stix

Should have the hard copy in hand today:D

"W" 09-18-2009 06:57 AM

Guys this is a good deal here!!! If you can help out in any way please do so!!! This is for our soliders!!!!