SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Conservationist's Corner (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Woman busted for 12 and 16 point deer in same day (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8341)

Ray 03-07-2010 11:04 PM

Woman busted for 12 and 16 point deer in same day

Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Enforcement Division agents cited two Coushatta residents for deer hunting violations on Feb. 18 in Nat****oches Parish.

Husband and wife Donald and Tonette Mason were each cited for failure to comply with the deer tagging requirements. Tonette was additionally cited for taking over the daily limit of deer.

Tonette allegedly killed a 16-point and 12-point buck in one evening and used her 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 16-point buck deer. Donald used his 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 12-point buck deer. Agents seized both sets of antlers from the Masons.

Agents received a complaint from individuals about the two deer being taken on the same day by Tonette. Information was received and confirmed through pictures posted on the Internet.

Agents involved in the investigation were Sgt. Chuck Dison and Senior Agent Cullom Schexnyder from the Minden Office.

Penalties for taking over the daily limit of deer first offense are a fine between $250 and $500, or imprisonment for up to 90 days or both. Penalties for failing to comply with the deer tagging requirements first offense are a fine between $100 and $350, or imprisonment for up to 60 days or both.

Gerald 03-08-2010 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 123557)
Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Enforcement Division agents cited two Coushatta residents for deer hunting violations on Feb. 18 in Nat****oches Parish.

Husband and wife Donald and Tonette Mason were each cited for failure to comply with the deer tagging requirements. Tonette was additionally cited for taking over the daily limit of deer.

Tonette allegedly killed a 16-point and 12-point buck in one evening and used her 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 16-point buck deer. Donald used his 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 12-point buck deer. Agents seized both sets of antlers from the Masons.

Agents received a complaint from individuals about the two deer being taken on the same day by Tonette. Information was received and confirmed through pictures posted on the Internet.

Agents involved in the investigation were Sgt. Chuck Dison and Senior Agent Cullom Schexnyder from the Minden Office.

Penalties for taking over the daily limit of deer first offense are a fine between $250 and $500, or imprisonment for up to 90 days or both. Penalties for failing to comply with the deer tagging requirements first offense are a fine between $100 and $350, or imprisonment for up to 60 days or both.

I read that post a while back where it said she killed 2 Bucks in one day. Killed one in the morning and killed the other one on the evening hunt. They must have thought that was 2 different "hunts".

She [or her husband] must have not been to "bright" to post something like that.

Ray 03-08-2010 02:13 PM

Not many people kill that in a season, much less a day.

tonettemason 07-06-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald (Post 123578)
I read that post a while back where it said she killed 2 Bucks in one day. Killed one in the morning and killed the other one on the evening hunt. They must have thought that was 2 different "hunts".

She [or her husband] must have not been to "bright" to post something like that.

This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!

specktator 07-06-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonettemason (Post 174437)
This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO well lets see some pics of those bucks!

huntin fool 07-06-2010 01:46 PM

rut row

adamsfence 07-06-2010 02:09 PM

i agree lets see some pics. i probly would have taken my chances 2 not to often a 16 or a 12 walks out much less both:eek:

specktator 07-06-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsfence (Post 174485)
i agree lets see some pics. i probly would have taken my chances 2 not to often a 16 or a 12 walks out much less both:eek:

x2 :eek:

longsidelandry 07-06-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsfence (Post 174485)

I'm sure everybody would have taken their chances but come on, don't post online that you killed them both in the same day!!

adamsfence 07-06-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 174488)
I'm sure everybody would have taken their chances but come on, don't post online that you killed them both in the same day!!

yeah good point:*****:

tonettemason 08-31-2010 09:37 PM

I agree n with in 15 min of each other!