SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LAS Mag bringin in the idiots (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7169)

"W" 01-30-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 108393)
the blue boat has an e-tec!!! LOL!

Yep that a E-Tec......he was last to get there:eek:

speckdaddy 01-30-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 108403)
Yep that a E-Tec......he was last to get there:eek:

*****. All them birds and everyone wants the same spot

Jordan 01-30-2010 08:03 PM

That black boat gotta merc. Similar to a haynie ? Yup, he's short enough. Looks like W

all star rod 01-30-2010 08:04 PM

The other two boats look to have OBAMA motors.....ie.....MERCS!!!!:*****:

Salty 01-30-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 108393)
the blue boat has an e-tec!!! LOL!

...and only one side. :eek:

Salty 01-30-2010 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reel Bender (Post 108348)
Wait............................I can see it now..................................Once Spring Hits......................................Little Lake will be looking like this
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/atta...1&d=1264889383

Here's Brucie's hole............

speckdaddy 01-31-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 108413)
Here's Brucie's hole............

dude thats just ridiculous!!! if i ever hafta fish around that many other waders, ill start fishin another area;)

huntin fool 01-31-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 108613)
dude thats just ridiculous!!! if i ever hafta fish around that many other waders, ill start fishin another area;)

Should see it in Lake Tahoe, all them fly fishers stay close together, i got a pic of 30 of em lined up on ladders...Waiting for a school of trout to swim by

Salty 01-31-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 108613)

That pic was taken on rhe lower Texas coast. The word got out that some dood had a hit there a couple days ago, :smokin:

Reel Bender 01-31-2010 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Fixed it.

evis102 02-01-2010 12:25 AM

Put a call in Friday to LAS MAG to ask them why they endorse trespassing. The canal with the wharf on the southeast side of West Cove is man made hence private property starting at the mouth. Mr. Poe talks about laying anchor behind the wharf well into the canal. So basically he admitted to trespassing and by printing the article without doing there due diligence LAS MAG is saying that's OK. They took my info and said they would look into it. Now my family has had this land for over 20 years and have never turned anyone in and in fact all we have ever asked of anyone fishing there when we arrive is to not tie off to the wharf as it tends to hurt it and give us a little room to fish. But the law is the law and it is a slap in the face for a professional to submit this sort of information to a statewide publication and it be put out to the public.

Is it October YET? 02-01-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 108901)
Put a call in Friday to LAS MAG to ask them why they endorse trespassing. The canal with the wharf on the southeast side of West Cove is man made hence private property starting at the mouth. Mr. Poe talks about laying anchor behind the wharf well into the canal. So basically he admitted to trespassing and by printing the article without doing there due diligence LAS MAG is saying that's OK. They took my info and said they would look into it. Now my family has had this land for over 20 years and have never turned anyone in and in fact all we have ever asked of anyone fishing there when we arrive is to not tie off to the wharf as it tends to hurt it and give us a little room to fish. But the law is the law and it is a slap in the face for a professional to submit this sort of information to a statewide publication and it be put out to the public.

But Obama said it was okay! Where is your hope and change?

SULPHITE 02-01-2010 10:14 AM

Evis...do run to the dock using a four wheeler??

evis102 02-01-2010 11:10 AM

Ya we do for now but it will not be long before the road is to washed out to drive.

SULPHITE 02-01-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Ya we do for now but it will not be long before the road is to washed out to drive.
Sorry to hear that...I've seen the guides anchored up close to the dock but not to it. Sure they do though.

I've seen you before...fishing the banks and saw you pull up with some kids. Never realized that was private...I don't fish there but know folks who have.

huntin fool 02-01-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 108901)

Good fishin there during winter time for reds. ;)

Sorry to hear what poe did.

FREON 02-01-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 108619)
That pic was taken on rhe lower Texas coast. The word got out that some dood had a hit there a couple days ago, :smokin:

:shaking:

"W" 02-01-2010 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 108619)

This guy got away:cry::cry::cry:

Salty 02-01-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 109051)
This guy got away:cry::cry::cry:

They have a warrant out for his arrest.