SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Quitters and Losers Forum (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   recipe's (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7223)

adamsfence 01-28-2010 03:31 PM

recipe's

as most of you know i just had surgery nothing major just my gallbladder anyway I lost 25 lbs. I figured this would be a good time to continue...so this is what i was wondering if i could get some help on. i have been looking on the internet for some healthy recipes. i was wondering if anyone had any they wanted to share. most of the one's i find online are stuff i wouldn't feed my dog.

meaux fishing 01-28-2010 04:40 PM

healthy is a broad category.... do you mean low fat, low carb, avoiding certain types of meats?

SULPHITE 01-28-2010 04:53 PM

Body for life cookbook...probably pick it up cheap at wally world

adamsfence 01-28-2010 05:05 PM

I would guess low fat best thing for weight loss

longsidelandry 01-28-2010 05:20 PM

Go on a 0 carb diet, that'll knock some weight off quick! Chicken breast and tuna all day every day lol

Dink 01-28-2010 05:52 PM

Where's he gonna get tuna this time of year?? Hmmmm.......

Adams........you lost 25 lbs since Monday? Somethings wrong g man, I'd call my Dr............Tim

yak'em-n-stack'em 01-28-2010 05:56 PM

ill let them take out my gallbladder if it means loosing 25 pounds

adamsfence 01-28-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 107504)
Where's he gonna get tuna this time of year?? Hmmmm.......

Adams........you lost 25 lbs since Monday? Somethings wrong g man, I'd call my Dr............Tim

don't know if it is since monday i haven't weighed in a while and the old lady said i looked like i had lost some weight well got on the scale and had droped 25 lbs probly lost some before while i was sick. It had got to the point where i wouldn't eat because it hurt so much.

i also didn't eat monday and till lunch on tuesday

I got my appetite back now though so im sure i'll be back up pretty soon if i don't try to keep it off

gonzalesdave 01-28-2010 07:12 PM

I had my gallbladder removed a little over a year ago. During that time I lost about 15lbs....I haven't changed any eating habits and have not gained any of it back since the surgery. Not sure if this is normal or not??

Suthrngntlmn 02-13-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsfence (Post 107457)
as most of you know i just had surgery nothing major just my gallbladder anyway I lost 25 lbs. I figured this would be a good time to continue...so this is what i was wondering if i could get some help on. i have been looking on the internet for some healthy recipes. i was wondering if anyone had any they wanted to share. most of the one's i find online are stuff i wouldn't feed my dog.

Check this site w w w . s p a r k p e o p l e . c o m, It is a great site for dieting, lots of support and you can design your own program or let it do them for you.

joshdomingue 02-14-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsfence (Post 107457)

Didn't even know you had surgery!!! and don't worry you will get fat again!!:grinpimp:

tcglsu 02-14-2011 09:30 AM

That was a year ago lol

joshdomingue 02-14-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglsu (Post 227917)
That was a year ago lol

Didn't even look at the date!!! Man i was wandering???

adamsfence 02-14-2011 05:47 PM

josh don't hate on me cause you fat now.......no need to take out your fat aggresion on me