SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Me and Bassyakr (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55723)

BuckingFastard 08-18-2014 09:04 AM

Me and Bassyakr

http://www.lafishblog.com/this-is-th...have-seen-yet/

not really!! but this video is amazing!:smokin:

Gottogo49 08-18-2014 10:27 AM

Pretty good video but I'm not ruined.
It used to be like that behind Grand bayou weirs.
Clear and lots of underwater vegetation, also lots and lots of visible redfish.
It changed, there were thousands of coots, I think that they ate all the grass. HaHa.
Good drone shots in the video.

BassYakR 08-18-2014 10:29 AM

Hmm last couple times i went behind the Grand Bayou weirs... we murdered the reds sight fishing them back in the pools.... it was pretty clear but no vegetation like you said....

BuckingFastard 08-18-2014 10:41 AM

yea a lot has changed with pockets getting filled

Gerald 08-18-2014 10:50 AM

[QUOTE=Gottogo49;714778]Pretty good video but I'm not ruined.
It changed, there were thousands of coots, I think that they ate all the grass. HaHa.
Good drone shots in the video.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking..... is it legal to use a drone to find fish? I wonder if he has a remote link to the camera?

huntergather86 08-18-2014 10:55 AM

Awesome video

RickLafayette 08-18-2014 11:21 AM

Talk about a flats boat. It's so low he can practically slide those big reds into the boat without a net.

keakar 08-18-2014 11:47 AM

[quote=Gerald;714791]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gottogo49 (Post 714778)
Pretty good video but I'm not ruined.
Good drone shots in the video.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking..... is it legal to use a drone to find fish? I wonder if he has a remote link to the camera?

I think it would fall into the category of a spotter plane and be illegal for commercials but I don't think a spotter plane is restricted by recreationals yet

Matt G 08-18-2014 12:04 PM

That's bad arse. Thanks for sharing.

BassYakR 08-18-2014 12:38 PM

Im pretty sure they were using it for video purposes only not spottin fish tho. Bc they werent lookin at any screens while flying it that i could see.

C-Bass2mouth 08-18-2014 12:51 PM

You can get live feed back on your phone with the new go pro.

Hitinitdaily 08-18-2014 01:04 PM

Lots of cool drone Filler Footage. Would love to to see some more drone footage of reds being caught.

BassYakR 08-18-2014 01:11 PM

Brent you, trevor and shane need this for yalls videos.... add a lil more Flare to em!

redchaserron 08-18-2014 03:12 PM

That's a very cool video, but they really over state it with their claim that it's "The Best Redfish Video you'll ever see". World Angling and Beattie productions both have a lot of videos with amazing action, but much better editing and video. They have a couple of video's catching bulls on top that are freaking amazing.

Hitinitdaily 08-19-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redchaserron (Post 714866)
That's a very cool video, but they really over state it with their claim that it's "The Best Redfish Video you'll ever see". World Angling and Beattie productions both have a lot of videos with amazing action, but much better editing and video. They have a couple of video's catching bulls on top that are freaking amazing.

I agree 100%! The filming was cool but far from the best red fishing video I've seen. I make a good bit of red fishing videos so I guess Im being picky but this video in no way "Ruined me" My Videos are not great by any means, I just would like to see more fishing..

We have a drone to use but havn't put the time into getting good footage. I want the drone hovering above my topwater baits and catching intense blowups, etc

Hitinitdaily 08-19-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassYakR (Post 714830)
Brent you, trevor and shane need this for yalls videos.... add a lil more Flare to em!

WE ON IT!!!! Just need someone to put down the rod and film! No one wants to give up fishing time because we get so little these days.