SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   twin peaks (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27067)

huntin fool 01-16-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "H" (Post 377303)
Hey little boy....you better grow up a little more if you going to play with the Big Guys!

X2

getonfish 01-16-2012 01:23 PM

Love me some Twin Peaks. I eat there every time I make it to Houston. The food is far better than Hooters and the Talent is outstanding. You gotta go on one of the Lingerie days. you will not be disappointed.

swamp snorkler 01-16-2012 04:13 PM

You know what they say about cheap thrills....they cheap, but they thrills!

Wide Open 01-16-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltERedneck (Post 377302)
Fowler is the kid who rode along side of Iron Man on the back of a translucent majestic steed into the gates of Mordor shooting flaming arrows at Suaron while chuck norris played Jazz flute with his anus simultaneousy roundhouse kicking a random guy who made three girls cry. Did i mention that these steeds top out at 127... they have a shut off switch built into their bullet engine.

Freekin priceless! L m a o

DUCKGOGETTER 01-17-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salteredneck (Post 377302)
fowler is the kid who rode along side of iron man on the back of a translucent majestic steed into the gates of mordor shooting flaming arrows at suaron while chuck norris played jazz flute with his anus simultaneousy roundhouse kicking a random guy who made three girls cry. Did i mention that these steeds top out at 127... They have a shut off switch built into their bullet engine.

*****!!!!!!!!! I think i just pissed myself!!

SULPHITE 01-17-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Fowler is the kid who rode along side of Iron Man on the back of a translucent majestic steed into the gates of Mordor shooting flaming arrows at Suaron while chuck norris played Jazz flute with his anus simultaneousy roundhouse kicking a random guy who made three girls cry. Did i mention that these steeds top out at 127... they have a shut off switch built into their bullet engine.

HOLY MOTHER OF ZEUS!!!! ONE OF THE BEST!! MENTAL PICTURE IS AWESOME!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DUCKGOGETTER 01-17-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sulphite (Post 377697)
holy mother of zeus!!!! One of the best!! Mental picture is awesome!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

x1000 i got a mental picture too one of the funniest replies i think i've ever seen on here.

sears 01-19-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getonfish (Post 377315)
Love me some Twin Peaks. I eat there every time I make it to Houston. The food is far better than Hooters and the Talent is outstanding. You gotta go on one of the Lingerie days. you will not be disappointed.

Sheet I won't be missing that!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

LPfishnTIM 01-19-2012 10:06 PM

made a trip to twin peaks after work tonight, food was good, the beer was cold! the waitress was a little asian chick named Bambi! she was hot and friendly too! I wasn't disappointed. I ate the chicken fried steak, it was pretty big and it didn't cost much either. I will definitely be going back.

southern151 01-19-2012 10:10 PM

And you always seem to go on nights my wife is in zumba! Give a brother a chance, man!

Montauk17 01-19-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

AhAHAHAhaHHA LMAO!!!