SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   BIG "C"??? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68130)

duckfreak 02-02-2018 12:02 PM

BIG "C"???

Anybody know what happened to Big C? No hunting reports, no fishing reports,always enjoyed his reports.

Cappy 02-02-2018 02:50 PM

Always loved seeing his reports and it has been a pleasure watching lil C grow through the years I miss him too. I guess like most of us facebook etc takes away or forum time.

bjhooper82 02-02-2018 04:34 PM

He probably just hasn’t been in a while. I’m sure some sacalait reports are coming soon.

BIG-C 02-03-2018 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjhooper82 (Post 831917)
He probably just hasn?t been in a while. I?m sure some sacalait reports are coming soon.

Big and Lil-C are doing well,we didn't post much this season mainly because of lack of reports and other reasons,we only made about 15 duck hunts and did fairly well but we smashed the specklebellies and had another fun season together.As for fishing reports I backed off of them mainly because people that recognized me followed me around and invaded my space and so on.We will post limited reports this year and I am glad u guys enjoyed reading them.Thanks

bjhooper82 02-03-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG-C (Post 831930)
Big and Lil-C are doing well,we didn't post much this season mainly because of lack of reports and other reasons,we only made about 15 duck hunts and did fairly well but we smashed the specklebellies and had another fun season together.As for fishing reports I backed off of them mainly because people that recognized me followed me around and invaded my space and so on.We will post limited reports this year and I am glad u guys enjoyed reading them.Thanks

Congrats on a good duck season. Now thats just sad about the fishing. How can someone call themselves a sportsman if they just follow people around to the good spots instead of finding the fish themselves? I wouldnt blame you one bit if you don?t post another fishing report. Glad to hear all is well

Cappy 02-03-2018 11:29 AM

Glad all is well with yall. I really enjoy your posts it has been a real joy seeing lil C grow and learn over the years. Just drop by and post something every once in a while it aint gotta be a report.

meat killer 86 02-03-2018 02:00 PM

Glad y?all are good. Hope you and Lil-C hammer them this spring. Good luck to y?all and stay safe. I will surely miss your post as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogface 02-03-2018 03:22 PM

I will miss them also but completely understand. The internet and Facebook have ruined a lot of great fishing spots. Whatever happened to finding your own places?? Facebook has almost ruined Henderson. Since it’s my favorite place to fish I still go but never on the weekends.

BIG-C 02-03-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogface (Post 831948)
I will miss them also but completely understand. The internet and Facebook have ruined a lot of great fishing spots. Whatever happened to finding your own places?? Facebook has almost ruined Henderson. Since it?s my favorite place to fish I still go but never on the weekends.

I really don't mind helping but some of these guys are taking what I post and trying to push me out of places I grew up fishing,its sad that I cant seem to help people because I really enjoy helping and that's why I chose the profession that I'm in!!

mriguy 02-03-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG-C (Post 831952)
I really don't mind helping but some of these guys are taking what I post and trying to push me out of places I grew up fishing,its sad that I cant seem to help people because I really enjoy helping and that's why I chose the profession that I'm in!!

It's tough being a celebrity, paparazzi following you everywhere. Glad you are well Chris

shellman 02-05-2018 09:36 PM

Big C. Good to see you well missed seeing your reports.....

marty f 02-06-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 831957)
It's tough being a celebrity, paparazzi following you everywhere. Glad you are well Chris

That made my chuckle!!

duckman1911 02-06-2018 10:44 AM

Great to hear all is well. I don't think it matters where C fishes. The fish come to him. Some people just have it. Unfortunatly i'm not a some people. Good luck to you C. God bless.