SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trouble Using LDWF Wildlife License Website? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60604)

Smalls 07-02-2015 01:45 PM

Trouble Using LDWF Wildlife License Website?

Anyone having any problems using the new website to purchase your licenses?

I tried to use the new app, since you are supposed to be able to save your license to your phone, and it keeps giving me an error message and saying that there is "no valid driver's license on file".

Is WLF trying to tell me I'm illegal or something? :confused::confused::confused:

brooks05 07-02-2015 01:48 PM

It is down statewide.

MathGeek 07-02-2015 01:56 PM

Go back to Mexico.

Smalls 07-02-2015 01:58 PM

But the free health care.........

Well that just blows, looks like I have to go buy my damn license at Wal-Mart if I'm going to go fishing tomorrow. or are their computers down as well?

MathGeek 07-02-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 761904)
But the free health care.........

Well that just blows, looks like I have to go buy my damn license at Wal-Mart if I'm going to go fishing tomorrow. or are their computers down as well?

I've bought a few licenses at Wal-Mart. That's not gonna be fun this afternoon.

It may be the connection with the DMV is down. The DMV has been having computer problems all summer. I'm not sure of the status. Is there a way to buy with the on-line system without entering your DL number? That could be the ticket.

Shawn Braquet 07-02-2015 02:09 PM

Can't you call it in?

Bluechip 07-02-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 761898)
Anyone having any problems using the new website to purchase your licenses?

I tried to use the new app, since you are supposed to be able to save your license to your phone, and it keeps giving me an error message and saying that there is "no valid driver's license on file".

Is WLF trying to tell me I'm illegal or something? :confused::confused::confused:

It's jammed up with waterfowl hunters trying to take the survey a day late......:cool:

Smalls 07-02-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 761909)
I've bought a few licenses at Wal-Mart. That's not gonna be fun this afternoon.

It may be the connection with the DMV is down. The DMV has been having computer problems all summer. I'm not sure of the status. Is there a way to buy with the on-line system without entering your DL number? That could be the ticket.

No because you still have to put in your DL#.

Just read on another forum that a guy went to 3 different stores and none of them could do it, so apparently it is the system that is messed up.

Damn, looks like I won't be fishing tomorrow. :pissed:

It's a conspiracy.....they shut the system down before the holiday so they could bust a bunch of people fishing illegally...

Duck Butter 07-02-2015 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 761914)
No because you still have to put in your DL#.

Just read on another forum that a guy went to 3 different stores and none of them could do it, so apparently it is the system that is messed up.

Damn, looks like I won't be fishing tomorrow. :pissed:

It's a conspiracy.....they shut the system down before the holiday so they could bust a bunch of people fishing illegally...

Just go fishing and if you get checked tell me you are gay that makes you above the law

Smalls 07-02-2015 03:00 PM

Uh, Negative Ghost Rider.

jpd0144 07-02-2015 03:23 PM

My son was able to purchase his online at appx. 3:22 p.m. with no problems ...

If someone is in need of one today maybe keep trying until it goes through.

Smalls 07-02-2015 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpd0144 (Post 761924)
My son was able to purchase his online at appx. 3:22 p.m. with no problems ...

If someone is in need of one today maybe keep trying until it goes through.

He must have lucked out, because I've been trying and have had no luck. Keep getting the same error message.

MathGeek 07-02-2015 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 761926)
He must have lucked out, because I've been trying and have had no luck. Keep getting the same error message.

We just had a family member purchase an online license successfully.

Smalls 07-02-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 761933)
We just had a family member purchase an online license successfully.

ARGGHHH!!! This is #!$!@#$@ me off now!! It still won't work for me. SAME MESSAGE!!!

Goooh 07-02-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 761934)
ARGGHHH!!! This is #!$!@#$@ me off now!! It still won't work for me. SAME MESSAGE!!!

It keeps telling me my last name is invalid, guess I'll be down at the five and dime with Cappy.

Smalls 07-02-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 761935)
It keeps telling me my last name is invalid, guess I'll be down at the five and dime with Cappy.

It's telling me my driver's license number is invalid. STUPID!!

Goooh 07-02-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 761936)
It's telling me my driver's license number is invalid. STUPID!!

I've gotten non resident licenses online for Ms and TX with no problems, LA has been giving me this message for a while!

nguyt518 07-02-2015 04:42 PM

Friend tried to get his with an error about not having a valid license, so I tried for myself. Mine went through fine.

"W" 07-02-2015 05:03 PM

Did mine online and worked fine

Smalls 07-02-2015 06:03 PM

Apparently its only affecting certain people. And from what I saw at Walmart, that is 75% of the people. Four of is were there to get licenses, and only one walked away with one. The other three of us got the same stupid error message. The woman said they are updating the system, and certain numbers are affected.

Stupid time to update the system if you ask me.