SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   If you live in BR and see this guy- SLAP HIM IN THE FACE (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41040)

SULPHITE 02-05-2013 03:20 PM

If you live in BR and see this guy- SLAP HIM IN THE FACE

http://theadvocate.com/news/5072827-...-gun-ban-urged

Veteran Baton Rouge lawyer Lewis Unglesby described assault weapons as killing machines Monday and said unspeakable tragedies such as the one that occurred in December at an elementary school in Connecticut will continue until the weapons are banned.

“With one of these, I could kill all of you with my eyes closed,” he said. “That’s all they’re used for — killing people. Until we use this harsh language, we will continue to face these tragedies.”

wtretrievers 02-05-2013 03:29 PM

I know this guy....he only opens his mouth when It benefits him.

DUCKGOGETTER 02-05-2013 03:32 PM

Nope i'd rather kick him in his nut sack!!!!!!!!!!! What a idiot

SULPHITE 02-05-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER (Post 545263)
Nope i'd rather kick him in his nut sack!!!!!!!!!!! What a idiot

that will work too lol!

all star rod 02-05-2013 03:47 PM

Saw this crap on the news last night....

"H" 02-05-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 545262)
I know this guy....he only opens his mouth when It benefits him.

yep!

"W" 02-05-2013 03:54 PM

I need my Assault weapon to protect my family from Joe

every gun is made to Kill!! That is what you do with a Gun and our four fathers knew that also!!!

This Libtards are freaken morons and need to be in a house when a gun man comes and robs them and beats them and maybe he can protect his family with a pop gun or call 911

Lake Chuck Duck 02-05-2013 04:05 PM

I just so happened to catch an episode of Hawaii 5-0 last night. They were pushing hard some agenda for anti-gun. The plot is that there was a guy going around strategically sniping certain cops. Well one of the main characters the whole episode kept bringing up the guns kill people thing.

They were at a a gun store getting info on a casing, and the anti gun cop kept saying stuff like "Its the gun nuts like you that...."

When the gun store owner tried to defend himself and say "guns dont kill people, people kill people", the cop cut him off mid sentence and said "please, i dont even want to here that BS statement"

Not exact but you get the point, it was unexpected and pissed me off.

I mean how hipocritical, a show where they kill like 10 people a show with guns, promoting an anti-gun message. When the nuclear holocaust begins they can start with hollywood.

SULPHITE 02-05-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 545280)
I just so happened to catch an episode of Hawaii 5-0 last night. They were pushing hard some agenda for anti-gun. The plot is that there was a guy going around strategically sniping certain cops. Well one of the main characters the whole episode kept bringing up the guns kill people thing.

They were at a a gun store getting info on a casing, and the anti gun cop kept saying stuff like "Its the gun nuts like you that...."

When the gun store owner tried to defend himself and say "guns dont kill people, people kill people", the cop cut him off mid sentence and said "please, i dont even want to here that BS statement"

Not exact but you get the point, it was unexpected and pissed me off.

I mean how hipocritical, a show where they kill like 10 people a show with guns, promoting an anti-gun message. When the nuclear holocaust begins they can start with hollywood.

hollywood is partly to blame for our problem along with the media...do as i say not as i do!

southern151 02-05-2013 05:40 PM

Did anyone watch Extreme Smuggling on Discovery last night? It was all about the gun trade and how straw buyers bring guns to criminals...Straw buyers were portrayed as "ordinary" people, of course...It made it out to be that the southeast was supplying all of the guns to MA and NY, illegally.

Also, apparently in a few states, you can set up booths at gun shows and sell weapons with no background checks. They found two people in those states at gun shows saying that they didn't care what your background was and so, they played it up like every gun show was a free-for-all.

Even my wife was pissed and, she's not a "gun nut," like I am!

Raymond 02-05-2013 06:51 PM

L U is a staff attorney for the LSU football team.

Goooh 02-05-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 545312)
Did anyone watch Extreme Smuggling on Discovery last night? It was all about the gun trade and how straw buyers bring guns to criminals...Straw buyers were portrayed as "ordinary" people, of course...It made it out to be that the southeast was supplying all of the guns to MA and NY, illegally.

Also, apparently in a few states, you can set up booths at gun shows and sell weapons with no background checks. They found two people in those states at gun shows saying that they didn't care what your background was and so, they played it up like every gun show was a free-for-all.

Even my wife was pissed and, she's not a "gun nut," like I am!

Yes, discover is hitting it hard already.

Msucowpoke51 02-05-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 545336)
L U is a staff attorney for the LSU football team.

In that cases he should stick to what he knows .. Defending possession of marijuana cases haha

SULPHITE 02-05-2013 07:26 PM

what the mush heads don't realize that if you destroyed every single firearm in America, opportunist aka "criminals" would filter weapons in through Mexico and Canada. Who will purchase them? Criminals. Who will they use them against....thats right...the sheeple.

Msucowpoke51 02-05-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 545350)
what the mush heads don't realize that if you destroyed every single firearm in America, opportunist aka "criminals" would filter weapons in through Mexico and Canada. Who will purchase them? Criminals. Who will they use them against....thats right...the sheeple.

I think they realize this but would rather put "banned Guns" on their résumé than protect the American people

In politics it's all about putting a feather in your cap

SULPHITE 02-05-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msucowpoke51 (Post 545395)
I think they realize this but would rather put "banned Guns" on their résumé than protect the American people

In politics it's all about putting a feather in your cap

Damn right they know it...what easier way to push agenda when no force will push back

LPfishnTIM 02-05-2013 09:10 PM

for one thing ARs and guns aren't for killing, they are for protecting life and defending the life of the innocent from people who have no regard for your safety or life. Hunting rifles are for killing....game animals and that has to be our language if we want to sound like reasonable gun owning citizens.

wtretrievers 02-05-2013 09:19 PM

All they are doing is asking for another Civil War. They keep on they may just get it & I DON'T PLAN ON LOSING!

SULPHITE 02-05-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM (Post 545434)
for one thing ARs and guns aren't for killing, they are for protecting life and defending the life of the innocent from people who have no regard for your safety or life. Hunting rifles are for killing....game animals and that has to be our language if we want to sound like reasonable gun owning citizens.

Agreed

eman 02-05-2013 11:30 PM

I refuse to bow down. i don't know how. it's not in my DNA.