SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Awesome Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49162)

"W" 11-05-2013 09:24 AM

Awesome Fishing Reports

1 Attachment(s)
Lets give a hand for the guides who post old fishing picks like they were caught yesterday!!!

And has the same Picks on reports from over a year ago on this site :rotfl::rotfl:

And its about 3rd time caught!

Jadams 11-05-2013 09:50 AM

U giving urself a hand? Busted u a couple months ago

"W" 11-05-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadams (Post 641329)

Please Please Please post it up????

I have all day and you want me to bump my last 1000 reports??

I dont fool paying customers I post only what I catch

slickfish 11-05-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 641333)
Please Please Please post it up????

I have all day and you want me to bump my last 1000 reports??

I dont fool paying customers I post only what I catch

You actually take peoples money? There are moral obligations as a good fishing guide. Guess we know where you fall into that list.

Lake Chuck Duck 11-05-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slickfish (Post 641363)
You actually take peoples money? There are moral obligations as a good fishing guide. Guess we know where you fall into that list.

Guides arent supposed to get paid? Confused...

Spunt Drag 11-05-2013 11:38 AM

It's not even duck season and the fake reports are already starting?

bbrown 11-05-2013 11:39 AM

I will say that some of your customers are my friends from the Monroe area. You guided them the other day and they had a great time. However, I showed them the post and they said "we did'nt catch any redfish".

"W" 11-05-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

yep and stay booked 12-14 days a month on my days off!! Had 3 no fish days last month!!

And only a few open dates this month !!!

and have 7 booked in Dec

and 25 booked already for next year!!!

"W" 11-05-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbrown (Post 641371)
I will say that some of your customers are my friends from the Monroe area. You guided them the other day and they had a great time. However, I showed them the post and they said "we did'nt catch any redfish".

That was not there box of fish that was from Fri when another guide , guided out of my boat because I could not fish that day!!!

I posted there fish with them ! and we have had two days of good trout bite! catching over 60 in two days

TNP 11-05-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadams (Post 641329)

LMAO!!!!Why can't you 2 just get along and help each other- Teamwork fella's!!!

TNP 11-05-2013 12:04 PM

Seriously you guys are both great fisherman. Banging heads with each other, somebody is goona lose eventually......

Jadams 11-05-2013 12:18 PM

I wish he would

Jadams 11-05-2013 12:19 PM

I got a life outside of this website... That's why lately I don't respond to anything usually

speckman29 11-05-2013 12:32 PM

I bet these two are really friends just ragging each other on a public forum for free advertisement!

Jadams 11-05-2013 12:35 PM

U right I'm naming my newborn on the way Waltrip so he can be a legend

slickfish 11-05-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 641373)
That was not there box of fish that was from Fri when another guide , guided out of my boat because I could not fish that day!!!

I posted there fish with them ! and we have had two days of good trout bite! catching over 60 in two days

I can understand having the Texas state record holders fish saved as an avatar but to have another fishing guides fish in your reports is just plain misleading to potential customers. Not good business practice Lil one. Dude you are one big ole Lil embarrassment to the charter industry. Lord have mercy please!!!!

specknation 11-05-2013 12:46 PM

All this bickering on who caught what, who posted what picture. I do not doubt you both know how to fish. This thread makes both of you look and sound like wannabe guides, let's show a little class on the west side of the state. COME ON MAN

duckman1911 11-05-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Find a post from W and slick is gona show up sooner or later.lol

Bdub 11-05-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slickfish (Post 641392)
I can understand having the Texas state record holders fish saved as an avatar but to have another fishing guides fish in your reports is just plain misleading to potential customers. Not good business practice Lil one. Dude you are one big ole Lil embarrassment to the charter industry. Lord have mercy please!!!!

If someone runs his boat for clients booked with his guide service I'd say that as a guide he can still post pics of what his service produced. If I was a potential customer and was told W wouldn't be guiding but so and so would be running his boat for clients that day I'd like to see what the other person is capable of also. There are multiple guide services with different captains, not just one.

W and Adams are probably sitting back laughing at SC!

MathGeek 11-05-2013 01:11 PM

I feel like I have a part in the fish that guests catch in my boat, so I have no problem posting pics of fish other people catch. I've loaned my boat to friends on occasion, and I think I would also feel ok about posting pictures of fish friends caught in my boat even if I wasn't there, since they usually ask for hints and tips.

Back when I was a farmer, I felt the same way about deer killed on the farm property, since we carefully managed the situation for improved hunting. I would not claim to have the same skill as some of the other hunters, but since the deer spent all summer eating my corn and the fall eating my apples, and were shot out of a stand that I built, I think I had something to do with it.

A guide or boat owner can never take all the credit for a fish caught by someone else, but I don't think it is dishonest to post the pictures in a fishing report.