SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CCA Star (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66592)

speck-addict 03-14-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 817445)
All about $$$$ no action

I would love to see what they actually do for 8 hrs a day in that Baton Rouge office ?

Unless you are into circle jerks, I do't think you'd wanna see what they do. :*****: :*****:

evis102 03-17-2017 08:11 PM

CCA Definition

Immediate Family: The participant's spouse, parents, grandparents; the participant’s children; the spouses of the participant’s children; grandchildren; the parents of his or her spouse; the participant’s brothers and their spouses; the participant’s sisters and their spouses; stepparents; stepchildren; stepsiblings; and adoptive relationships consistent with the previously stated relationships.

DaPointIsDaBomb 03-17-2017 08:37 PM

What defines a guide?

Half of Louisiana will be disqualified as many guides as we got out there

evis102 03-18-2017 11:29 AM

4. Professional Fishing Guides Ineligible. Professional fishing guides licensed and permitted by the state of Louisiana and their Immediate Family are not eligible to participate in the STAR Tournament. (Note: Participants in the STAR Tournament may fish with a professional guide)

eman 03-19-2017 11:27 PM

So can a guide from lets say Texas come over and enter the Louisiana Star??

ckinchen 03-20-2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 817688)
So can a guide from lets say Texas come over and enter the Louisiana Star??

Good question looks like it.

FREON 03-20-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 817697)

It appears that way to me too. Capt. Ryan said to let W know that he plans on coming to Big Lake and catching the winning trout. Said he might even hire W as his guide.

ckinchen 03-20-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FREON (Post 817717)
It appears that way to me too. Capt. Ryan said to let W know that he plans on coming to Big Lake and catching the winning trout. Said he might even hire W as his guide.

That would make for a great show.

eman 03-20-2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 817697)

CCA seems to be leaving themselves open for litigation by only excluding La. guides and their familys. I know there's more than a couple of Texas guides that bring clients to Louisiana to fish both Sabine and calcasieu.

jchief 03-20-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 817721)
CCA seems to be leaving themselves open for litigation by only excluding La. guides and their familys. I know there's more than a couple of Texas guides that bring clients to Louisiana to fish both Sabine and calcasieu.

If they are fishing Calcasieu, then they should have a Louisiana Charter License, if not they are fishing illegally.