SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anybody watching the George Zimmerman trial? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45356)

"W" 06-29-2013 04:41 PM

http://i.minus.com/iA7nFVr1QLBNh.gif

"W" 06-29-2013 04:44 PM

The assaults on a pair of Virginian-Pilot reporters in Norfolk, Va., two weeks ago at the hands of 30 black youths, reported for the first time Tuesday, are the latest in a series of attacks driven by a warped sense of racial vigilantism hiding behind calls of “Justice for Trayvon.” At least 15 whites have been beaten not just with fists, but with potentially deadly weapons including hammers and lengths of chain. Many of the victims have been hospitalized, some may never fully recover, and one lingers on the verge of death.
David Forster and Marjon Rostami are just the latest victims of brutal beatings tied to the Trayvon Martin shooting, and some Virginians are outraged that the newspaper did not report the attack for “politically correct reasons.” The attack was revealed not as news, but in an opinion piece.

Trayvon Martin was a black teenager shot and killed by an off-duty neighborhood watch volunteer in February in a Sanford, Fla., gated community. It wasn’t until the Martin family’s attorney engaged a public relations firm and claims began circulating that charges weren’t brought because Martin was black and his killer was white that the case gained national attention. Race-baiting community activists, misleading news reports, and grandstanding politicians ignited deep-seated racial animosities which have now inspired violence. The fact that the shooter, George Zimmerman, self-identifies as Hispanic and is 1/8th black seems utterly irrelevant. He’s merely the excuse for a long list of violent crimes perpetrated against whites in recent weeks by a criminal under-class suddenly roused to violence.
Aaron Parsons is being held on $1 million bail in Baltimore for the videotaped assault and robbery of a tourist on Saint Patrick’s Day. The man who videotaped the beating and posted it online claimed “me an[sic] my boys helped get justice fore[sic] trayvon.” Three co-conspirators to the beating and robbery are still wanted by police.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/justice-for-...-thugs-so-far/

bjhooper82 06-30-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 599626)

That thing looks like a big silverback gorilla!! Or like Shelby Stanga says, go-rilla!! :rotfl:

"W" 06-30-2013 07:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:)

DWA 06-30-2013 09:14 AM

LOL!

Msucowpoke51 06-30-2013 12:44 PM

lmao ... on a side note, this case reminds me why i hate the media ... the media is reason number two this country is going to **** ... greed is number one

mcjaredsandwich 06-30-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msucowpoke51 (Post 599848)
lmao ... on a side note, this case reminds me why i hate the media ... the media is reason number two this country is going to **** ... greed is number one

According to the "best president ever that everyone wants back" greed is good :rolleyes:

"W" 06-30-2013 01:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
MEDIA

If Kris Humphries shoots a black guy and kills him he is WHITE

IF a White guy shoots Kris Humphries and kills him ,he is Black

Got it??? Media sure does

Matt G 07-01-2013 09:19 AM

So what have I missed so far? I've been at the freaking DMV (I hate that damn place)! I see they are at ANOTHER side-bar. Whose the Asian on the stand?

"W" 07-01-2013 10:50 AM

Today the FBI expert said the voice on calls are unreliable...

"W" 07-01-2013 10:52 AM

http://i.imgur.com/cuMZvEJ.gif

Matt G 07-01-2013 12:43 PM

Why would the prosecution ask her to tell that story?.... She just flat out said he was saving his own life!

I'm not understanding why he keeps going back to Zimmerman using the word suspect....... If I see someone suspicious and I were to reference tem in a sentence, I would use suspect. That doesn't make him a wannabe cop. Is he supposed to talk ebonics like our favorite hood rat Diamond Eugene?

Spunt Drag 07-01-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 600328)
Why would the prosecutionask her to tell that story?.... She just flat out said he was saving his own life!

What story? Cliff note me.

Matt G 07-01-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunt Drag (Post 600342)
What story? Cliff note me.

Basically the detective was wearing a cross in the interrogation room and GZ asked if she was Catholic. She said no and asked why it mattered. GZ said that in the Catholic religion killing somebody is always bad. She tells him that's not what God had in mind because he was trying to save his own life.

So basically the prosecutor walked her into saying her speculative opinion on the situation; Zimmerman defended his life. Of cousre the defense isn't going to object because she just helped GZ's case. Eventhough it is speculation on her part, and I'm sure the jury can distinguish such, it still weighs heavily to hear a commisioned officer say that she thought he was protecting his life.

Stay tuned...... A "blockbuster witness" is being sworn in.

Raymond 07-01-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 600343)
Basically the detective was wearing a cross in the interrogation room and GZ asked if she was Catholic. She said no and asked why it mattered. GZ said that in the Catholic religion killing somebody is always bad. She tells him that's not what God had in mind because he was trying to save his own life.

So basically the prosecutor walked her into saying her speculative opinion on the situation; Zimmerman defended his life. Of cousre the defense isn't going to object because she just helped GZ's case. Eventhough it is speculation on her part, and I'm sure the jury can distinguish such, it still weighs heavily to hear a commisioned officer say that she thought he was protecting his life.

Stay tuned...... A "blockbuster witness" is being sworn in.

Johnny Cockroach?????????????????

Top Dawg 07-01-2013 03:07 PM

I don't believe there is any way at all he can be found guilty.

Top Dawg 07-01-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 600370)

With my luck I prolly just jinxed the poor sob.

swamp snorkler 07-01-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 600370)

To a rational person you probably correct, this is an all woman jury though and many rational woman have you met?

Spunt Drag 07-01-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 600372)
To a rational person you probably correct, this is an all woman jury though and many rational woman have you met?

The only rational woman I ever met was a mermaid.

BassAssasin 07-01-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunt Drag (Post 600375)
The only rational woman I ever met was a mermaid.

Hahahah