SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Haynie Z21 in Progress (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5203)

SULPHITE 11-30-2009 10:27 PM

cooollll!!!!!

"W" 11-30-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERCURY OUTBOARD MAN (Post 84025)
Mercury break in states 30 second burst of wot in the first hour of operation is exeptible and it did not take more than 30 seconds to walk off from him so hook that computer to and see i will warranty his motor for five years no questions and i hope to have my new dealership in Lake Charles by the first of the year so W wont have to drive far for service see yall soon Haynie and Mercry outboards in Lake Charles sweeeet,

Love the BOAT CHRIS....KICKS AZZ..... Im sure you will have a few calls soon... Have one buddy selling his rig right now ...... So he can get a Haynie....... They love it

Deadly D 11-30-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Mercury break in states 30 second burst of wot in the first hour of operation is exeptible and it did not take more than 30 seconds to walk off from him so hook that computer to and see i will warranty his motor for five years no questions and i hope to have my new dealership in Lake Charles by the first of the year so W wont have to drive far for service see yall soon Haynie and Mercry outboards in Lake Charles sweeeet,

I am glad to hear that cause the other Merc man will not warranty it. I hate to see him have to go to Texas

MERCURY OUTBOARD MAN 11-30-2009 10:51 PM

Not a beer

Just to ease your mind thats not a bud light thats a brisk tea so look at the rigging on the haynie boats its not done by a drunk lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 78202)
boat has been ruined now. Better start over.

"W" 11-30-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERCURY OUTBOARD MAN (Post 84061)
Just to ease your mind thats not a bud light thats a brisk tea so look at the rigging on the haynie boats its not done by a drunk lol

Dang.....I thought I had something:(:(

Deadly D 11-30-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

I will admit the rigging did look good on the boat

huntin fool 11-30-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

You had waltrip's hopes up though putting a can that looks like Bud Light...

Nice boats that you make man!;)

LaAngler 11-30-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

i hope to have my new dealership in Lake Charles by the first of the year so W wont have to drive far for service see yall soon Haynie and Mercry outboards in Lake Charles sweeeet

awesome man, i have no doubt these hulls will dominate the competition especially at your price point

i would like to take a ride on the 24 HO