SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   chronarch sooooooo smooth (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5018)

fishinpox 11-11-2009 05:13 PM

chronarch sooooooo smooth

1 Attachment(s)
SALTY - thanks for the chronarch you sent me !!! slapped it on a rod today casts like a dream super smooth . lemme know how i can return the favor

anyways looks like i'll be takin all my curados to the pawn shop and replacin em with the chronarch!!! it is a night and day diffrence between the chronarch and the curado . curado is a great reel for 150 bucks but the chrondaddy will run circles around that green thing!!

LaAngler 11-11-2009 05:14 PM

best reel on the market for trout fishing, period

Salty, cheers to you for hooking us up. Especially after somebody bust in and steals your other reels! Good lookin out bro

Pox you gotta come try that bad boy out when me and salty go wade soon

jlincecum 11-11-2009 05:25 PM

thats a nice lookin setup right there......congrats

must be nice to have friends in high places:rolleyes:

meaux fishing 11-11-2009 05:31 PM

nice reel you got there...how about you let me get a curado kinda like a pass it on type deal:smokin: you know they say you gotta give it away to keep it:D...but for real though let me know if you wanna get rid of them

fishinpox 11-11-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 75563)

Salty, cheers to you for hooking us up. Especially after somebody bust in and steals your other reels! Good lookin out bro

i want to come out that way soon you need to teach me how to fish a corky!! i got a bunch of em just never used em!! what u with this week end drag ya boat down my way and bring a buddy to come fish with us on the causeway!

LaAngler 11-11-2009 05:39 PM

i dont do no vertical jiggin, well.....:*****:

bay_slayer 11-11-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 75575)

ROTF*****:rotfl::rotfl::*****::*****::*****::***** :

fishinpox 11-11-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 75575)

trout fishin with trevala jig rods and shimano buttterfly jigs:*****::*****: quit bein a wadin snob and hit up lake p with us!!!!

meaux fishing 11-11-2009 05:50 PM

you goin friday or saturday ?

fishinpox 11-11-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 75584)
you goin friday or saturday ?

saturday mabey friday i gotta run to houston tonite for a funeral and im prolly gonna work friday just depends on how im feelin when i get back to BR

jlincecum 11-11-2009 07:24 PM

do we wanna know what you did to get one of those???

speckdaddy 11-11-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 75561)
SALTY - thanks for the chronarch you sent me !!! slapped it on a rod today casts like a dream super smooth . lemme know how i can return the favor

anyways looks like i'll be takin all my curados to the pawn shop and replacin em with the chronarch!!! it is a night and day diffrence between the chronarch and the curado . curado is a great reel for 150 bucks but the chrondaddy will run circles around that green thing!!

ok ill buy ya curado leftovers when ya ready ta get rid of them

Deadly D 11-11-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 75561)

Damn how did you get yours before I got mine. I keep checking the mail every day but nothing:cry:

speckdaddy 11-11-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n D (Post 75647)
Damn how did you get yours before I got mine. I keep checking the mail every day but nothing:cry:

get in line capt, i been waitin for a bomber that still aint here!!! where ya at salty????

all star rod 11-11-2009 07:49 PM

They are worth the price when they are FREE......I will stick to my CURADOS unless Salty has an extra one in the tool box of his truck to let me use!!!

"W" 11-11-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 75563)

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Deadly D 11-11-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 75655)
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

W dont use one then you will be bashing Curados:*****:

Salty 11-11-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n D (Post 75672)
W dont use one then you will be bashing Curados:*****:

He's bashed them Chronarchs and Calais so much and, yet, he doesn't have a clue how much more reel they are than a Curado. Kinda like LSU and Alabama. :cry:

Salty 11-11-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 75652)
They are worth the price when they are FREE......I will stick to my CURADOS unless Salty has an extra one in the tool box of his truck to let me use!!!

ASR, if you use one...you will have to have one.

jlincecum 11-11-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 75692)
ASR, if you use one...you will have to have one.

not many people get the chance to use something that retails for 299:help: