SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Todays Report.... (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765)

"W" 06-05-2009 02:22 PM

Todays Report....

1 Attachment(s)
Lake Took a 360 in conditions overnight!!! Should get interesting tomorrow!!!

Salty Check out the HAT!!!

Salty 06-05-2009 03:05 PM

I know you ain't talkin' about the urnge one.

I'm impressed to see that you make our little ******head buddy wear a PFD. Buckle that thing up, boy!

Xpressboat908 06-05-2009 05:50 PM

W you should try other places. Trust me Big Lake is not the greatest place to fish. If it is close to you and you know the place like the back of your hand well understood. Try going out side of the box a few times and you may be suprised. Trust me their is fishing life out side of BIG/LITTLE Lake!

"W" 06-05-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xpressboat908 (Post 12164)
W you should try other places. Trust me Big Lake is not the greatest place to fish. If it is close to you and you know the place like the back of your hand well understood. Try going out side of the box a few times and you may be suprised. Trust me their is fishing life out side of BIG/LITTLE Lake!

Their is no need for me to go anywhere else!! Only lake in LA where on any given day you can boat a 9lb+ and I have to disagree with not catching limits of 16-19inch trout.....I do have pictures with numbers of limits with these size trout!!! I love to eat the 12incher myself but I promise that I have all I need over here and no need to fish anywhere else

007 06-05-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 12176)
Their is no need for me to go anywhere else!! Only lake in LA where on any given day you can boat a 9lb+ and I have to disagree with not catching limits of 16-19inch trout.....I do have pictures with numbers of limits with these size trout!!! I love to eat the 12incher myself but I promise that I have all I need over here and no need to fish anywhere else

Come on over and fish our waters and I'll come over there and fish yours. You can even stay at my house.

Xpressboat908 06-05-2009 07:50 PM

I agree with the 9 plus pounds however show me one of your pictures that you have 15 trout that are an average of 16-17"! Forget about 18-19". Not going to happen. Well I will give you this, if you have 1 out of 20 catches you are lucky! I may not catch as many trout as you but I catch my fair share at the lake and most are 12-14". However, if you want to catch the monsters that are not good to eat BIG/Little Lake is the place to go. I think my new name for the lake defines it well - BIG/Little.

Ducktrickster 06-05-2009 08:07 PM

Well?

What did you catch? Our final tally was a whopping 4 .... that we kept.:D

huntin fool 07-23-2009 01:05 PM

Old post

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 12150)

Salty Check out the HAT!!!

i've never seen this post!

salty...i wear my life jacket when we go offshore, so i threw that bad boy on....it was RUFF

we took water over the front of the boat after this picture!!

huntin fool 07-23-2009 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xpressboat908 (Post 12201)
I agree with the 9 plus pounds however show me one of your pictures that you have 15 trout that are an average of 16-17"! Forget about 18-19". Not going to happen. Well I will give you this, if you have 1 out of 20 catches you are lucky! I may not catch as many trout as you but I catch my fair share at the lake and most are 12-14". However, if you want to catch the monsters that are not good to eat BIG/Little Lake is the place to go. I think my new name for the lake defines it well - BIG/Little.

here's 30

fun w son 07-23-2009 01:28 PM

doesn't that mean that they are rite back were they were?????

LaAngler 07-23-2009 01:31 PM

?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fun w son (Post 25681)

ummmmm....:confused:

:rotfl:

RaginCagin 07-23-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

I had to think about that for a second but that is pretty funny:rotfl:

"W" 07-23-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

This is an OLD POST.....FOOL must of Bumped it up....

wtretrievers 07-23-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xpressboat908 (Post 12201)

I was new to Big Lake in Sept Stayed until June. Fished at least 3 times a week. Dude I caught more trout over 16" than my 2 year stay in Venice. I caught very few fish under 14". Not bragging, just stating facts! That place is impressive. It's by no means easy to fish. You have to bust your azz & burn some gas to locate them, but you will be rewarded. Who was it that had the tread "Big lake fishes little" maybe you need to check it out to understand.

huntin fool 07-23-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 25692)
This is an OLD POST.....FOOL must of Bumped it up....

as i said earlier waltrip, i had never seen this post...

Hopedale Hustler 07-23-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 12176)

so lake P...Bretton Sound...Lake Borgne dont fall under that category..cause i promise you you can boat a 9+ lb. trout any day of the week at any of these places.....

cmdrost 07-23-2009 02:55 PM

a month and a 1/2 old....right before CCA Shoot Out

huntin fool 07-23-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler (Post 25711)
so lake P...Bretton Sound...Lake Borgne dont fall under that category..cause i promise you you can boat a 9+ lb. trout any day of the week at any of these places.....

i do agree... i can boat a 9+ lb bass any day of the week on the calc. river....its just i doubt it will happen...

nothing is impossible...just look at our president ;)

SULPHITE 07-23-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

nothing is impossible...just look at our president ;) Today 02:55 PM
Maybe I should've copyrighted that quote!!!???:spineyes:

Jk fool, use away!!

"W" 07-23-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler (Post 25711)

Lake P...WIll never see 10lb trout again...They rape it over there.....Seen that with own eyes....Keep everything!!!!