SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Mathgeek saved me (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32600)

matt wahl 06-14-2012 11:51 PM

Mathgeek saved me

Ive got to go public with this.. LOL BILL DANCE moment.

I met mathgeek in a wierd way. I put my boat in the water at the launch , tied up and talked with him a bit. Went in the shop , took a leak , went back out to my boat and took off.
........... I left my truck and trailer in the launch. truck still running. First time and hopefully the last time.

Mathgeek was nice enough to park my truck and trailer. Lucky for me he was hanging around doing his fish study survey when i got back , he held my keys for me.

He and his wife are good folks and i owe him big for that one.

jchief 06-14-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt wahl (Post 448082)
Ive got to go public with this.. LOL BILL DANCE moment.

I met mathgeek in a wierd way. I put my boat in the water at the launch , tied up and talked with him a bit. Went in the shop , took a leak , went back out to my boat and took off.
........... I left my truck and trailer in the launch. truck still running. First time and hopefully the last time.

Mathgeek was nice enough to park my truck and trailer. Lucky for me he was hanging around doing his fish study survey when i got back , he held my keys for me.

He and his wife are good folks and i owe him big for that one.

OMG. Dude, LMAO. I thought I was bad.

redaddiction 06-15-2012 12:02 AM

LOL. I know how that is. when your mind is in the clouds. I've been so antsy to go fishing that one time i hooked up the boat and drove an hour to the launch, launched the boat and drove out into the bay to my first spot and only then did I realize I didn't have any rods in the boat! LOL

Dink 06-15-2012 12:22 AM

OMG!!! LOL!!!! Thats awesome!!! Too funny!

MathGeek 06-15-2012 01:08 AM

It was nice to meet you Matt. Amy and I were glad we could help, after hearing me talk so often about the "Salty Cajun" guys, it was nice for her to meet a few of them, and you made a very favorable impression.

"W" 06-15-2012 05:54 AM

Done it once a few years back....but what sucked was I noticed it about 5mins in my run out......turned around and truck still in launch...

Lol

MG is a good people for sure...good job dude..

Make Matt a Gaftop po boy

fun w son 06-15-2012 06:18 AM

i drove 6 hours to the deer lease, spent the night, drove to the stand the next morning, then noticed...... no guns!!!

donniej 06-15-2012 06:59 AM

Thats just too funny. I wonder what the odds of that happening again are? Maybe MG can do the calculations :)

1fastmerc 06-15-2012 08:50 AM

This made my morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chasin'tail 06-15-2012 09:20 AM

Yep , there are some good people still out there, my buddy left his iphone on someone esle's truck the other day when we launched. He called us, I looked at my buddy and said your phone is calling me, he says no way it's locked in your truck! I think great, some one stole my truck--I answer, caller ask if we're catching. I say who is this, he tells me where the phone was left, and he would put in back of my truck. And then tells me about a good report of fish he had caught, so after we return from our failed attempt. We collected the phone and went to his spot and limited on reds. Thanks again Mike, and to you Mathgeek y'all are good people...