SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Adams trophy February 1 hammers (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63022)

Jadams 01-31-2016 02:58 PM

Adams trophy February 1 hammers

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 101200 back in fishing mode call Heather to book 3379650667 to get in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nozediver 01-31-2016 04:48 PM

Feb1??? J came back from the future to catch those hawgs. Damn the guy is good

Jadams 01-31-2016 05:04 PM

Jan 31 thought today was 1st

PaulMyers 01-31-2016 07:39 PM

Well Jared, now you already have a report for tomorrow.

speck-addict 01-31-2016 10:31 PM

Are you wade fish? Just curious, i have never done winter time wading and wanna find a guide that might be able to help me out

Jadams 02-01-2016 04:57 AM

Yes I'm Wade fishing only way to consistently catch big ones

seachaser250 02-01-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadams (Post 785170)
Yes I'm Wade fishing only way to consistently catch big ones

What does wade fishing do that consistently puts you in position to catch the big ones?

eman 02-01-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seachaser250 (Post 785188)
What does wade fishing do that consistently puts you in position to catch the big ones?

Say you have a 1 acre flat that is 2 -3' feet deep there may be a couple of oyster reefs or other spots on that flat that hold big trout. If you run your boat up on the flat even with a trolling motor to get within casting distance of those fish they are likely going to spook. If you try to drift in ,wave slap lets the fish know you are there.
You can anchor on the edge of the flat and quietly wade within casting distance. When wading for big trout you want a rod an reel that will give you the most casting distance you can get with the lure you are throwing.
I'm sure one of the guides can give you a better explanation.

keakar 02-01-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 785189)
Say you have a 1 acre flat that is 2 -3' feet deep there may be a couple of oyster reefs or other spots on that flat that hold big trout. If you run your boat up on the flat even with a trolling motor to get within casting distance of those fish they are likely going to spook. If you try to drift in ,wave slap lets the fish know you are there.
You can anchor on the edge of the flat and quietly wade within casting distance. When wading for big trout you want a rod an reel that will give you the most casting distance you can get with the lure you are throwing.
I'm sure one of the guides can give you a better explanation.

short answer, he is cheating by doing a stealth special forces attack on em lol.

the big ones are big because they will spook a lot easier then people think.

Bdub 02-01-2016 08:05 PM

Nice job Jared, you didn't leave any out there!