SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Red Alert Inline Spinner (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59631)

redalertlures 05-04-2015 12:37 PM

Red Alert Inline Spinner

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone here use spinnerbaits for reds?

I have been making the Red Alert for over 18 years. You can see it at this link
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDMPyK_mZ5U

I do sell them of course, but my purpose here is to give away 3 lures to 3 different individuals that will use it and report their own honest opinion on it.

I will ship them free of charge to the first three that chime in here and are truly interested.

Jordan 05-04-2015 12:42 PM

make some for rainbow and brown trout for me to use in MO and i'll try them out.

redalertlures 05-04-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 752508)
make some for rainbow and brown trout for me to use in MO and i'll try them out.

Jordan, I dont have small enough components for that. These are made for redfish.

latravcha 05-04-2015 03:08 PM

I would like to try them?

marshrunner757 05-04-2015 03:45 PM

I'll take one for sure

redalertlures 05-04-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latravcha (Post 752538)
I would like to try them?

Send me your address either by pm here or to my email

redalertlures@yahoo.com

mr crab 05-05-2015 06:44 PM

I'll try one

Quackhead62 05-05-2015 07:15 PM

I'd for sure use that spinner always up for trying new baits b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redalertlures 05-05-2015 09:19 PM

Quackhead62 and mr crab

I need address gents.

Thanks to all that requested samples.

I have to stop it here...shipping costs a dang arm and leg!!! LOL

singingwhodat 05-05-2015 10:54 PM

Let me know if you want some more trial runs in the future. I redfish about twice a week so I could get some time in and report back

singingwhodat 05-10-2015 09:01 PM

I received the tackle that you were generous enough to allow me to try out. Everything in the box was of high guality and I can not wait to use. As I told you by PM, once you get your website up and running I will place an order right away. High Quality products without a doubt! I have not even used anything yet and I am ready to place an order already. I will also report back with pictures and a review after I make a few trips on the water. Thanks again!

redalertlures 05-10-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singingwhodat (Post 753523)
I received the tackle that you were generous enough to allow me to try out. Everything in the box was of high guality and I can not wait to use. As I told you by PM, once you get your website up and running I will place an order right away. High Quality products without a doubt! I have not even used anything yet and I am ready to place an order already. I will also report back with pictures and a review after I make a few trips on the water. Thanks again!

Thank you very much and I am glad you like my lures!!

my website will be www.redalertlures.com and should be up and running tomorrow afternoon.

It is just a generic site because I am not a programmer, but it will allow you to order directly from the site...

I never realized just how in depth a website design could be LOL

captchaz 05-14-2015 12:32 PM

I just placed. A small order with you.. I can't wait to get them in to try out when I get off the boat.. Very nice pics of the work and looks like you took pride. Congrats on ya website

redalertlures 05-14-2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captchaz (Post 754261)
I just placed. A small order with you.. I can't wait to get them in to try out when I get off the boat.. Very nice pics of the work and looks like you took pride. Congrats on ya website

Thanks Capt Chaz,

I got your order and will be shipping it out today or early tomorrow morning. Got a couple of big orders to fill as well...

Hope you like them!!

Keith
redalertlures

captchaz 05-14-2015 12:50 PM

Thanks man.. I'll report back when I get off the boat and get to use them at a local rodeo at the end of month..

captchaz 05-26-2015 09:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I got home today from offshore and had a package waiting for me.. Opened it up to find my order of lures and more.. I can't wait to hit the work this hitch off and try them all out.. Attachment 88801

redalertlures 05-27-2015 06:44 AM

Glad you liked them...now if you can get out there and catch some supper!!! LOL

marshrunner757 05-27-2015 09:44 AM

At the rate we've been getting rain and wind it will be a while before I'm able to try mine. But they are ready and waiting. This has been a horrible year so far.