SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Black Panthers plan protest at vendor company (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9307)

"W" 04-08-2010 01:11 PM

Black Panthers plan protest at vendor company

Anyone want to tailgate this event please contact me! Should be good as now the KKK said they will attend this protest:eek:

Who is in:confused:

JENNINGS, LA (KPLC) - After a peaceful meeting with hospital attorneys, the New Black Panther party has decided to switch gears and protest at a different company in Jennings.
Now the New Black Panther Party plans to protest outside of a vendor company in an effort to help the vendor employee get his job back with the company.
The decision comes from a statement released from the Jennings American Legion Hospital.
According to the statement from the hospital, a security guard witnessed behavior between a vendor employee and hospital employee.
The hospital said they submitted the report to the vendor company that it "did not characterize the behavior as harassment."
The group drove directly to the vendor company, Stericycle, where they had no luck getting inside to speak with the company.
"The manager here refused to open the gate for the private investigators to do their investigation," said Joe Lawrence, regional NBPP leader.
Moments later the Sheriff's Department arrived in response to Stericycle's call about vehicles parked along the side of the road next to their business.
When the Sheriff's Department spoke with Stericycle, they said they did not want to talk with the New Black Panther Party about the issue.
Lawrence said the group is ready to move forward with the protest.
"Now we're getting ready to do what we were supposed to do," said Lawrence. "We will come and show 250 black panthers here in this town in front of this organization."
The New Black Panther Party says the protest is expected to happen sometime in the coming weeks.
We contacted the Stericycle company in Jennings, but they refused to comment.

"W" 04-08-2010 01:14 PM

More Jennings Action...

[SIZE=2]State Troopers in Jennings

State troopers specially assigned to help control crime in Jennings are drawing praise from some residents, and cries of harassment from others.
Escalating crime in Jennings is something we've been covering for months. In just a few weeks time, Jennings has experienced two murders, several shootings with victims as young as a 15 year old, and a bank robbery.
Not everyone is happy about how police are cracking down on crime. Violent crime dropped dramatically in Jennings the last few weeks, thanks to increased police presence brought by Louisiana State Troopers.
Neighborhood residents like Ella Boxie say they do feel safer, but also feel they are targeted and unfairly harassed by troopers, not familiar with the neighborhood.
"We get pulled over every day, Leave at night, red and blue lights behind us, soon as you leave" says Boxie.
You're not going to see state police in Jennings during the early afternoon, but residents and the city police chief says they show up at nightfall.
Mahogany Gordon says her boyfriend was questioned one night while just trying to get in his car.
"Open the door, got in car, went to close door, police put lights on him" says Gordon.
State police say the governor's office asked them to step in and help, after repeated calls from residents worried about crime. While admitting they're pro-active and looking for any violation, they say their intent is not to harass.
Sergeant Anderson has the backing of community elders, like those at Union Baptist Church. Anderson says three community meetings were held to inform citizens of what state police were doing. He says attendance at the meetings, was low.
State police did not give a timeline for how long they will remain in Jennings. They say they've made 18, mostly drug related arrests.
The two murders and bank robbery remain unsolved. If you can help, you're asked to call: 821-5513
Jason Newton
[/SIZE]

QUACKHEAD 04-08-2010 01:16 PM

Where is Stericycle located W. Is it close to the hospital?

"W" 04-08-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUACKHEAD (Post 137432)
Where is Stericycle located W. Is it close to the hospital?

Dont know......Never heard of it............Im sure it wont be hard to find!!!

Raymond 04-08-2010 01:35 PM

North service rd I-10 next to the pump supply place.

Mahogany Gordon says her boyfriend was questioned one night while just trying to get in his car.
"Open the door, got in car, went to close door, police put lights on him" says Gordon.

Yeahha she be getting Profiled cause de be havin 24's on da 87 olds.:shaking:

Shawn Braquet 04-08-2010 01:36 PM

maybe i need to look into buying a house in jennings could be more of my kind of excitement:smokin: wonder if any of them like to get messed up then try and kick your door in in the middle of the night? :work:

Finfeatherfur 04-08-2010 01:37 PM

It is on the north side of I-10 on the service road by Wholesale Pump. My in-laws live not far from there off Hwy 102, "W" lives closer - right around the corner actually.

"W" - All BS aside, if your out when this goes down, please have Cora stay somewhere else. I will need a place to park my truck for a good vantage point, so can I use your yard?

Hebert 04-08-2010 01:39 PM

they should file suit against the black panthers for harassment...F88K em let them protest if they want too...but demanding access to a private company is harassment and attempts at intimidation.

"W" 04-08-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 137444)
North service rd I-10 next to the pump supply place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 137444)

Yeahha she be getting Profiled cause de be havin 24's on da 87 olds.:shaking:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Damn thats not too far from my homestead...... I wonder which way they are going to come in... I might set up a road side stand...Sale some saltycajun.com BBQ Items and stuff

Shawn Braquet 04-08-2010 01:40 PM

better be yard bird:rotfl:

"W" 04-08-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 137446)
It is on the north side of I-10 on the service road by Wholesale Pump. My in-laws live not far from there off Hwy 102, "W" lives closer - right around the corner actually.

"W" - All BS aside, if your out when this goes down, please have Cora stay somewhere else. I will need a place to park my truck for a good vantage point, so can I use your yard?

Yea NO %%%% .........I will tell her to be on the look out for a line of Cadillacs with 24's during working hours....... Most will miss the event due to work...Only Black Panthers can protest Mon-Fri during working hours:shaking::shaking::shaking:

BMTAngler 04-08-2010 01:44 PM

This will probable turn out like when the Black Pansies came to Lumberton lol, I was there it was so funny.

specktator 04-08-2010 01:56 PM

Asterisk-Rich call ya boys and tell em to chill!

Asterisk-Rich 04-08-2010 02:05 PM

sheeee, thats them boys that follwed pox from up north

Asterisk-Rich 04-08-2010 02:09 PM

the ones that are from down here... they knows betta than to bes acting the fool ron all dem crazy cajuns

Red Devil 04-08-2010 02:12 PM

They say the KKK plans to attend also. Ought to get very interseting. W, we gonna have a block party if we are home when this goes down.

Finfeatherfur 04-08-2010 02:17 PM

The last event I worked where the Black Panthers were involved in while working in law enforcement they came on one greyhound bus, no vehicles. On the way out, the bus broke down on a two lane highway with nothing around. I hear through the grape vine that none of them got off the bus until another bus got there.

I could hear them saying - "Sheeeee, I ain't getting off dis bus - it b dark out there"!

"W" 04-08-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Devil (Post 137464)
They say the KKK plans to attend also. Ought to get very interseting. W, we gonna have a block party if we are home when this goes down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 137465)
The last event I worked where the Black Panthers were involved in while working in law enforcement they came on one greyhound bus, no vehicles. On the way out, the bus broke down on a two lane highway with nothing around. I hear through the grape vine that none of them got off the bus until another bus got there.

I could hear them saying - "Sheeeee, I ain't getting off dis bus - it b dark out there"!

I bet we could sell a ton of BBQ ribs and Pork Chops right in the CURB.....by Kens house!! Like a quick pick up and go!!! FO DOLLORS a PLATE

Asterisk-Rich 04-08-2010 02:37 PM

PM me for the link to my SECOND favorite forum...if your commenting on this post, your sure to like it!

RaginCagin 04-08-2010 02:38 PM

nm