SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Arrrgggghhhhhhhh! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42986)

eman 04-14-2013 12:46 PM

Arrrgggghhhhhhhh!

Just got home from Albertsons. most of you don't know but my wife is now in a wheel chair anytime we go out. today she didn't go w/ me shopping so i didn't use the handicap parking spot
I park in a close spot and get out of the truck and here comes this female democrat raising 10 kinds of cain because i had a handicap sticker and took a close space instead of the handicap spot.
I told her to mind her own business and leave me the hell alone.
She had the nerve to go to the manager and complain.
He asked her to come w/ him to find me and she did. He asked me if i had a tag ? yes. He asked was i handicapped ? No, my wife is .
He then thanked me for not using the tag and taking up the space when i didn't need it. Turned to her and asked , Anything else???
She got furious and walked out. He laughed and said, one less i got to worry about!:p

southern151 04-14-2013 12:50 PM

So, what was hee complaint? And, shame on you for not abusing what many consider to be an entitlement! LOL!

mcjaredsandwich 04-14-2013 12:50 PM

Awesome

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

1fastmerc 04-14-2013 01:05 PM

Simply amazing. Lol

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk

1fastmerc 04-14-2013 01:09 PM

We saw a democrat last Sunday driving a gold Goldwing motorcycle. Drive it like nobodies business. We followed this democrat to Market Basket where he parked in a handicapped parking spot. Several of us noticed and was ticked off including an elderly woman. They are simply amazing.

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt G 04-14-2013 01:14 PM

Good for you and the manager! Some people simply amaze me....

Top Dawg 04-14-2013 01:30 PM

Try having a broken leg and goin Christmas shopping at wal mart. U never seen a 400 lb woman move so fast trying to get the little cart before I got to it.

Sightwindow 04-14-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 570283)
So, what was hee complaint? And, shame on you for not abusing what many consider to be an entitlement! LOL!

She wanted the close spot. She lost out on the close spot when he didn't take it.

eman 04-14-2013 02:00 PM

Big thing was she only had to park 3 spaces down from me???

Sightwindow 04-14-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 570300)
Big thing was she only had to park 3 spaces down from me???

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her. I'm just explaining her thought process, as whacked out and wholly stupid as it was.

It never in a million years would have occurred to people like her that somebody WITH a handicap might have had a better use for the spot. Her narcissistic tunnel vision only saw that she was losing out on a prime spot.

jsethl13 04-14-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 570292)
Try having a broken leg and goin Christmas shopping at wal mart. U never seen a 400 lb woman move so fast trying to get the little cart before I got to it.

Hahaha. I just laughed out loud picturing the race to the cart.

southern151 04-14-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sightwindow (Post 570296)
She wanted the close spot. She lost out on the close spot when he didn't take it.

Yeah, I understood that. Sorry, I thought the second sentence showed the sarcasm of the first. LOL!

swamp snorkler 04-15-2013 01:36 PM

I like the spots they have for people with small children and expecting mothers.

I never really understood why people try to park so close the store, unless it's raining. You going to walk around in the store anyway.

Top Dawg 04-15-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 570514)
I like the spots they have for people with small children and expecting mothers.

I never really understood why people try to park so close the store, unless it's raining. You going to walk around in the store anyway.

I've always wondered the same

mriguy 04-15-2013 02:03 PM

My wife and kids get pissed at me because I will park far away from the store in the middle of no other cars. They just cant understand that I dont want people banging my vehicles with doors and buggies.

duck enticer 04-15-2013 02:12 PM

The real irony is that the further away you park the longer the walk, the healthier it is. I work in a two story building and we have an elevator for ADA requirements. Perfectly normal people take the elevator to get to the second floor. I always take the stairs. Different strokes for different folks.

Lake Chuck Duck 04-15-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duck enticer (Post 570524)
The real irony is that the further away you park the longer the walk, the healthier it is. I work in a two story building and we have an elevator for ADA requirements. Perfectly normal people take the elevator to get to the second floor. I always take the stairs. Different strokes for different folks.

Probably quicker taking the stairs anyway.

jkcckc2002 04-16-2013 02:40 PM

I am a disabled veteran. And I could get one if I wanted to. They kind of looked at me weird when I said no. I guess they don't see it often, passing on an easy way out. Now when the day comes and I can't walk as good I might get it. No I hope it is no time soon.

speck cc 04-16-2013 03:48 PM

Haha! That's great!