SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Quitters and Losers Forum (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   My Goals for the new year! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6399)

outcast 12-29-2009 04:11 PM

My Goals for the new year!

well I went to the doctor yesterday for this flu im battling and got on the scale. weighed in at 241. Im 5'11"The most ive weighed in my life. I decided its time to lose some weight and get in shape. I dont drink or smoke but i eat really bad and drink too much coke. My plan is to lose 50lbs by thanksgiving. I am taking my 4year old son to Disney World for the first time, so i want to be able to keep up. Im gonna start keeping a journal of the things I eat and stop drinking cokes all together. and start getting a little more excercise.Ive lost weight in the past only to give up and gain it back. Hopefully this time I can do it and keep the weight off. wish me luck!

ShadMan 12-29-2009 04:23 PM

Funny, you don't look 241 in your avatar. :p

Good luck, man! I'm starting a diet on 1/1 also. Weighed in today at 260 (6' 3") on the nose. :cry:

SULPHITE 12-29-2009 05:08 PM

good luck man!!

Jordan 12-29-2009 05:09 PM

Im going to try.... TRY to stop dipping before labor day.... but i cant make any promises, i love to dip when i hunt and fish.... ugh, its hard...

adamsfence 12-29-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 95852)
Im going to try.... TRY to stop dipping before labor day.... but i cant make any promises, i love to dip when i hunt and fish.... ugh, its hard...

with that attitude you won't quit you got to say that you are quitting....you giving up before you start

Micah 12-29-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

I'm right there with you Jordan.....been trying to quit since i started 8 years ago.

Three weeks was my longest

Country Boy 12-29-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

ya, i tried to quit also jordon did not last 1 day it is hard to stop i will try again one day

blackmamba 12-30-2009 04:00 PM

Im trying to start dipping..Copenhagen wintergreen is pretty good..

longsidelandry 12-30-2009 04:13 PM

I'll be starting a diet on 1/4 since I'll be at the camp from today til Sunday (not much healthy food over there). I'm right at 225 and I'm only 5'8" so I really need to drop more than a few lbs, I'm hoping to get down to about 175 or 180.

Jordan 12-30-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmamba (Post 96187)
Im trying to start dipping..Copenhagen wintergreen is pretty good..

long cut is the best there is.... next is grizzly mint long cut...

longsidelandry 12-30-2009 04:19 PM

I can't dip at all but I can go through a bag of chew in about an hour. All I used to do was dip until I got braces then I started chewing and now I get so queezy that I can only keep a dip in for about 2 minutes then I gotta spit it out lol.

Jordan 12-30-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 96213)
I can't dip at all but I can go through a bag of chew in about an hour. All I used to do was dip until I got braces then I started chewing and now I get so queezy that I can only keep a dip in for about 2 minutes then I gotta spit it out lol.

lightweight !!!!! :work: :shaking: