SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pro Speck Series - Big Lake (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9709)

SFA 04-21-2010 08:41 PM

Pro Speck Series - Big Lake

SFA Pro Speck Series is coming to Big Lake on May 1st & 2nd!!! Teams need to register online by Monday April 26 in order to get your info package in time for the tournament. Teams that are not sure if they'll be off, can wait to register in person on Friday April 30th at the check-in from 3pm until 6pm. All teams registering in person must pay in cash or check.

Enter here
http://www.sfafishing.com/sfatour.htm

Online Entry Deadline: April 26, 2010

Only $200 Per team

Guaranteed $3,000 - 1st place for 50 boat field

Launch Site: Calcasieu Point Landing
3955 Henry Pugh Rd
Lake Charles, LA 70605

Take Off: 6:00am each day

Weigh-in:
Calcasieu Point Landing
1:30pm each day

Team Check-in:
Calcasieu Point Landing
Friday April 30, 2010
3pm - 6pm

Team Meeting:
Calcasieu Point Landing
Friday April 30, 2010
7:00pm

You must be a SFA member to fish these events. SFA memberships are open to anyone & everyone for only $25 a year. Sign up on our website for SFA membership today!

SFA 04-21-2010 08:43 PM

We are hearing talk from a lot of people saying they are going to fish this event but, until you register we can't count your team. We need to know ahead of time how many teams are fishing, so we'll have enough people to help with the weigh-ins. Remember the more teams registered, the bigger the payout!!

"W" 04-21-2010 08:49 PM

mikedatiger 04-21-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 142586)

adamsfence 04-21-2010 10:03 PM

i can't commit just yet but if im off this job in obama land i will come if i can find a partner

SFA 04-22-2010 09:27 AM

Come on guys, where is everyone that said they were fishing the big lake stop? We want to see how many SaltyCajuns will be out there. As of right now, only 3 teams are from SaltyCajun!! We've seen people on here saying they're fishing but haven't signed up. Get registered today on our website at www.sfafishing.com/sfatour.htm

Montauk17 04-22-2010 09:33 AM

I really want to fish,but me or my partner does not have a livewell in our boats.

Purple Back 04-22-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFA (Post 142736)
Come on guys, where is everyone that said they were fishing the big lake stop? We want to see how many SaltyCajuns will be out there. As of right now, only 3 teams are from SaltyCajun!! We've seen people on here saying they're fishing but haven't signed up. Get registered today on our website at www.sfafishing.com/sfatour.htm

I registered 3 weeks ago with SFA to become a member and I have yet to get anything in the mail. What's up?

SFA 04-22-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple Back (Post 142741)
I registered 3 weeks ago with SFA to become a member and I have yet to get anything in the mail. What's up?

It will be in the mail this week. We've been getting tournament packages out first and I've been confined to bed since Tuesday with a stupid virus. I should be back on my feet tomorrow from what the doctor says.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 142739)
I really want to fish,but me or my partner does not have a livewell in our boats.

You don't need a livewell cause they don't have to be alive, no dead fish penalty. You can put them in an ice chest.

mikedatiger 04-22-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 142739)

you should be able to rig up something with an ice chest for cheap - probably $30 or so. Josh and I were going to resort to that if necessary.

Either that or just plan on catching hogs!!

jchief 04-22-2010 05:35 PM

I may fish if someone wants to partner up. Not for sure right now. Will know in a week

fishinpox 04-22-2010 05:36 PM

come on guys this tourney was a blast in cocodrie !!! lets see how big this can get . its a great chance to fish for some cash, hang out and tell lies !!!!

Mediumheavyaction6'6 04-22-2010 05:57 PM

I am not a real fan of competitive fishing but, I had a blast in Cocodrie. I can't wait for Big Lake. It is going to be a SaltyCajun showdown and throwdown.

jchief 04-22-2010 05:57 PM

HMMM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 142898)
come on guys this tourney was a blast in cocodrie !!! lets see how big this can get . its a great chance to fish for some cash, hang out and tell lies !!!!

Don't think most on here need a reason for that!!!!!!!!:*****:

SFA 04-23-2010 10:24 AM

Online registration ends Monday!! There are only 4 teams from Saltycajun and I know I've seen more say they are fishing. You need to sign up before the deadline guys!!

mikedatiger 04-23-2010 10:51 AM

Come on guys and sign up - crazy that we only have 4 teams as I know there are tons of us that fish big lake! Fun way to see how you stack up against everyone else.

Speckdaddy, throw Fool in the boat and let's go!

There are very few tourney formats like this that are exclusive for speckled trout so we need to get on board!

"W" 04-23-2010 10:54 AM

I know John S has a team.
Mike S
Purple back
Im sure Elvis is fishing
I think a few guides are fishing

Im sure Pro Staff Jsmoke is game

SFA 04-23-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 143205)
I know John S has a team.
Mike S
Purple back
Im sure Elvis is fishing
I think a few guides are fishing

Im sure Pro Staff Jsmoke is game

The only teams that have signed up are:
W's (SaltyCajun) team
Pox's (DPS) team
GeauxOutdoors team
and 1 signed up yesterday

I don't see the other guys that were in Cocodrie, what happened to them?

jchief 04-23-2010 04:04 PM

Ok

Anyone interested in possibly fishing?

huntin fool 04-23-2010 04:06 PM

alright guys, if any of yall want to fish it, im open that weekend, guess i could guide :smokin:
chris edwars convinced me