SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Billystix custom rod winner is" announced" (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1335)

billystix custom rods 07-02-2009 06:27 PM

Billystix custom rod winner is" announced"

OK WE HAVE A WINNER:help:IT WAS BETWEEN 2 ENTRYS , I GOT DOWN TO THE LAST 9 THAT WAS IN THE BOX SO THE FIRST 7 OUT ARE THE RUNNERUPS"WHICH I WILL ANNOUNCE IN JUST A MINUTE, BUT I HAVE 2 LEFT IN THE BOX SO I SHAKE IT UP GOOD ONE IS ON THE RIGHT AND ONE IS ON THE LEFT WHICH ONE DO I PICK :help: I CLOSED MY EYES AND SHUFFELED THE BOX AGAIN REACHED IN AND THE NAME THAT CAME OUT WAS BIG BLONDIE?? BUT THE WINNER IS STILL IN THE BOX, BUT SHE WAS 1 TICKET CLOSE TO BEING THE WINNER BUT THE ****" WINNER IS """ GUESS WHO------"""FEESHERMAN""" YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE PURPLE AND GOLD CUSTOM BILLYSTIX SPIRAL ROD SO ALL YOU NEED DO IS GIVE ME A PHONE CALL AND LETS GET IT FIXED UP FOR YA. CONGRATS TO YA GUY.
NOW FOR THE RUNNERUPS, JUST AS THEY CAME OUTTA THE HAT
#1--SLICK43
#2--HACKBERRYBUSTER
#3--LAANGLER
#4--DUCKTRICKSTER
#5--SWAMPSNORKLER
#6--BIJ-J
#7==BIGBLONDIE
YOU RUNNERUPS GET IN TOUCH WITH BILLYSTIX AND YOU CAN GET YOUR CHOICE OF A CUSTOM BILLYSTIX INSHORE SPIRAL BUILT FOR--$150 PLUS SHIPPING THATS A $60 SAVINGS.
ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR TAKING PART IN THIS FREE BILLYSTIX CONTEST AND I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL BE MORE FREE RODS TO COME.
STIX

Red Devil 07-02-2009 06:44 PM

Congratulations to the winner!!!!!!

killa k 07-02-2009 07:02 PM

congrats you lucky dog.

swamp snorkler 07-02-2009 07:54 PM

You didn't pull huntin fools name out the hat. Oh well, he can have my runner up prize if he wants it. Work is slow right now for me and I have a sick wife so I'm not going to get one at this time.

BTW, thanks for the opportunity to win it and congrats to the winner.

Hebert 07-02-2009 08:14 PM

Congrats Feesherman!

"W" 07-02-2009 10:01 PM

Good Deal Billy.....Awesome JOB!!!

LaAngler 07-02-2009 10:17 PM

Congrats Feeshermen!

Thanks for doing this stiX!!!

Dink 07-02-2009 11:12 PM

Wait...........LaAngler won something??? Seems rigged to me........This is Louisianna after all.......Billy.......you got a little kickback comin to you?? I'm kidding of course........Congrats to all!!!! I didn't enter..........probably should have??

slick143 07-03-2009 05:19 PM

Congrats and thanks alot. I believe that was the closest i've ever been to winning anythig.Again, thanks alot

Big Lake Blondie 07-05-2009 02:05 PM

Awwww....dang it...I was sooooo close...that's my luck though....oh well...discount!!!:*****:

Big Lake Blondie 07-05-2009 09:12 PM

That would have been an awesome birthday present!:grinpimp:

Deadly D 07-05-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 21238)
That would have been an awesome birthday present!:grinpimp:

Boy no joke I see your birthday is Wednesday. Did ya pass a good time this weekend:cheers:

Big Lake Blondie 07-05-2009 09:21 PM

Yeah...We had a good time...Had a slow time getting on the fish, but went to some "old faithful" holes and did pretty good...Played with some sharks down at the jetties...:spineyes: Sat in the yard with a cold beer and watched some awesome fireworks Saturday night...What about ya'll?

Deadly D 07-05-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 21241)
Yeah...We had a good time...Had a slow time getting on the fish, but went to some "old faithful" holes and did pretty good...Played with some sharks down at the jetties...:spineyes: Sat in the yard with a cold beer and watched some awesome fireworks Saturday night...What about ya'll?

Fish drink eat sleep and do it again for 5 days. My behind is tired

Big Lake Blondie 07-05-2009 09:27 PM

Lol...Me too...But already ready to get back out there...:D:D:D Guess it's a sickness...:spineyes:

"W" 07-05-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 21245)
Fish drink eat sleep and do it again for 5 days. My behind is tired

DD and I was both passed out on the couch yesterday afternoon!!! Lights OUT!!!

Big Lake Blondie 07-05-2009 09:44 PM

I did Friday...I was setting the hook in my sleep...Lol...:*****::*****::*****: That's sad...:shaking:

Bluechip 07-05-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 21248)

Spooning???:eek: :grinpimp:

Salty 07-05-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 21277)
Spooning???:eek: :grinpimp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/imag...e/viewpost.gif

Reaching around....? :smokin:

Deadly D 07-06-2009 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 21280)
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/imag...e/viewpost.gif

Reaching around....? :smokin:

Salty you better not even go there