SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dirt??? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29352)

bjhooper82 03-21-2012 09:53 PM

Dirt???
 
Is anyone going to be digging a pool or a pond in the near future and won't be needing/wanting the dirt and may want to sell it??? I just bought a few acres and will be doing some dirt work within the year. I have a few low spots i need to fill in and also want to fill in a couple of ditches. Thanks

KDM 03-22-2012 08:12 AM

We have about 30,000 cubic yards of dirt located at our old lumber facility on Gieffers St. at the end of Enterprise Blvd. Will sell it for $2.00 a yd. You have to load it. Give me a call if interested. 540-1811

PaulMyers 03-22-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDM (Post 408813)
We have about 30,000 cubic yards of dirt located at our old lumber facility on Gieffers St. at the end of Enterprise Blvd. Will sell it for $2.00 a yd. You have to load it. Give me a call if interested. 540-1811

Is that where Powell Lumber is/was?

+1

Duck Butter 03-22-2012 08:44 AM

Have probably 2 dump truck loads here in Breaux Bridge been here for 2 years. 'Gave' it to a guy up the road and he hasn't gotten it yet. If you take it all you can have it fo free:)

(318) 450-8802 if you wanna call me

flounder_smacker 03-22-2012 05:43 PM

where in lafayette are you located? i can get you fill dirt for 100-120 a load depending where you are.

bjhooper82 03-22-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 408828)
Have probably 2 dump truck loads here in Breaux Bridge been here for 2 years. 'Gave' it to a guy up the road and he hasn't gotten it yet. If you take it all you can have it fo free:)

(318) 450-8802 if you wanna call me

Ill take it for sure. Just give me a little time to figure out a way to haul it off and ill be on it like stink on shat!! I still have your number from when i bought the guns from you Matt. Ill be calling you soon, probably sometime Monday if thats ok.

bjhooper82 03-22-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flounder_smacker (Post 409091)
where in lafayette are you located? i can get you fill dirt for 100-120 a load depending where you are.

On west congress between fieldspan and richfield. Now are you talking $100-$120 a load and thats delieverd to my place or do i have to haul it? Im assuming thats delieverd if your asking where my land is....

bjhooper82 03-22-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDM (Post 408813)
We have about 30,000 cubic yards of dirt located at our old lumber facility on Gieffers St. at the end of Enterprise Blvd. Will sell it for $2.00 a yd. You have to load it. Give me a call if interested. 540-1811

Thanks KDM. Ill save your number and call you if im successful in finding a way to haul what Duck Butter is giving me.

weedeater 03-23-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDM (Post 408813)
We have about 30,000 cubic yards of dirt located at our old lumber facility on Gieffers St. at the end of Enterprise Blvd. Will sell it for $2.00 a yd. You have to load it. Give me a call if interested. 540-1811

is that fill dirt or what

KDM 03-23-2012 08:59 AM

yes Paul it is. Just let me know BJ. Plenty of dirt LOL

bjhooper82 03-23-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDM (Post 409362)
yes Paul it is. Just let me know BJ. Plenty of dirt LOL

K. Thanks again

Duck Butter 03-23-2012 09:09 AM

Just call if you want it, it isn't going anywhere:)

bjhooper82 03-23-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 409374)
Just call if you want it, it isn't going anywhere:)

Lol. I'll call you


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted