SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Must see video (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18207)

Montauk17 05-03-2011 10:19 AM

Must see video

Alot of people will think it's not true,but the writing is on the wall. Watch all three vids and post your opinion. I posted this on my facebook page and it was magiclly deleted last night.

Jordan 05-03-2011 10:19 AM

no you tube @ work..... damn the luck

tumbleweed 05-03-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Alot of people will think it's not true,but the writing is on the wall. Watch all three vids and post your opinion. I posted this on my facebook page and it was magiclly deleted last night
My wife likes to make fun of me and tell me to take off my tin foil hat, however, it is naive to believe that there are not poeple behind the scenes guiding the events of this planet for thier advantage, whether it is the Illuminati, Bilderburgs, Skull and Bones. I can't watch the video at work, but I get the idea.

Montauk17 05-03-2011 11:01 AM

Alot of people are naive to trust everything the feds want us to hear and see. Not saying everything in the video is true,only our lord and saiver jesus christ knows the truth. I just found it interesting and wanted to hear what everyone thought.

weedeater 05-03-2011 11:20 AM

its a sick world we live in and its scary to see what our kids have to grow-up around and the roll models they have these days, what ever happend to the real men and women of this world that stood for somthin and didnt give in to the world around them. we are turnin into a sick country and world and its only gettin worse with no light at the end of this tunnel

Montauk17 05-03-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 249542)
its a sick world we live in and its scary to see what our kids have to grow-up around and the roll models they have these days, what ever happend to the real men and women of this world that stood for somthin and didnt give in to the world around them. we are turnin into a sick country and world and its only gettin worse with no light at the end of this tunnel

I wish we could go back to the good ol days. No internet and iphones...seems like everywhere I go everyone is stuck in there own little world playing on there phone.

Salty 05-03-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 249602)
I wish we could go back to the good ol days. No internet and iphones...seems like everywhere I go everyone is stuck in there own little world playing on there phone.

:amen:

Micah 05-03-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

No joke, even "grown ups" sit on their damn phones all day. I personally think its sad!!! I won't even start on teenagers and their phones, they all need:help:

longsidelandry 05-03-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek: :p

Montauk17 05-03-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 249678)
:eek: :p

LOL I do not have a iphone,or any other type of smart phone for that matter. They are way overpriced and overrated IMO. :p

longsidelandry 05-03-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 249681)
LOL I do not have a iphone,or any other type of smart phone for that matter. They are way overpriced and overrated IMO. :p

lol just picking at ya. I can honestly say that I would be lost without my EVO but mostly because of work. I had just a regular flip Nextel before this job but now I use my phone for EVERYTHING at work. I had to do a hard reset on it the other day because it wouldn't power up and I was pissed that I lost a few contacts lol.