SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   permanent ban (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65351)

duckman1911 09-02-2016 10:46 PM

permanent ban

cmac23 I'm here to help. There's a big d bag named duckman1911 that needs to go. All he does is say what's on his mind. We can't have that.

cmac23 09-03-2016 07:25 AM

My bad on the d-bag comment, had a few cold ones last night and stopped to your level, but please Find something better to do with your time bro!
We don't care what you think. Find a new forum for your ramblings please!

That's it I'm done!!

Thanks and enjoy your day!

MathGeek 09-03-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmac23 (Post 805852)
My bad on the d-bag comment, had a few cold ones last night and stopped to your level, but please Find something better to do with your time bro!

That's it I'm done!!

I appreciate duckman1911's insightful analyses and articulate commentary.

Sure, some of what he says is outside of my comfort zone, but who wants friends who never make you uncomfortable.

Ramble on!

Pay attention, you might learn something.

Dogface 09-03-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 805861)

Sure, some of what he says is outside of my comfort zone, but who wants friends who never make you uncomfortable.

Ramble on!

I agree with you M G. It would be boring without Duckman1911....

Quackhead62 09-03-2016 12:38 PM

I don't have anything against duckman either. Might not agree with everything he says but he it's his opinion and hell we still have free speech. To me if you have a problem with his posts or him. Just don't read his posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duckman1911 09-03-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

That's it I'm done!!

Just food for thought. Would it be reasonable to say that by commenting you are perpetuating the very thing you see as a problem? Just something to think about when you have the time.
Have a good day :)

Goooh 09-03-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 805861)

Ramble on!

I'm pretty sure if y'all wouldn't be kindred bait soaking spirits you would absolutely despise that guy on here, and would be hammering his off color posts non stop the same way you do those who have views that differ from yours on marijuana and such.

Yet, you've never imposed your moral insight on him here. You're clearly bused and that's fine, but you aren't fooling me.

Andy C 09-03-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

That's it I'm done!!

Take your parties off and get some big boy pull up's...
I have never said anything about you or your family !.
Were all friends in the end, and that's all that matters ! What other sights are you on?? Maybe some people here will join and make it more fun!!

Andy C 09-03-2016 01:58 PM

Quote:

That's it I'm done!!

Take your panties off and get some big boy pull up's...
I have never said anything about you or your family !.
Were all friends in the end, and that's all that matters ! What other sights are you on?? Maybe some people here will join and make it more fun!!

duckman1911 09-03-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 805882)
I'm pretty sure if y'all wouldn't be kindred bait soaking spirits you would absolutely despise that guy on here, and would be hammering his off color posts non stop the same way you do those who have views that differ from yours on marijuana and such.

Yet, you've never imposed your moral insight on him here. You're clearly bused and that's fine, but you aren't fooling me.

Nobody is trying to fool you. Look I understand that you do not like a challenge or anyone that you disagree with. It's no big deal. It's funny to watch you start to come apart at the seems. You say that I think I'm right and everyone that doesn't agree is wrong yet you seem to be the one unable to handle any type of counter argument. I don't like what you're saying so shut up and go away. That is the sentiment you display.

duckman1911 09-03-2016 03:23 PM

You know Goooh your dislike for me doesn't bother me at all. I actually think it's fun. Taking a shot at another person because they aren't bothered by me really does show a weakness in you.

Goooh 09-03-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 805899)
You know Goooh your dislike for me doesn't bother me at all. I actually think it's fun. Taking a shot at another person because they aren't bothered by me really does show a weakness in you.

Double post, nice and bothered for sure. Got you chirpin'... And you think I'm coming apart, lmao

duckman1911 09-03-2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 805901)
Double post, nice and bothered for sure. Got you chirpin'... And you think I'm coming apart, lmao

Just laughing and enjoying my Saturday. I hope yours is going well also. The weather is a little cooler. Welcome change.
As I stated earlier it's the people that dislike me and want me to shut up that perpetuate things by commenting. You're being led by a leash and don't realize it. For lack of a better description it's like watching a cat trying to catch the dot from a laser pointer. It's really entertaining to watch :)

Andy C 09-03-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 805906)
Just laughing and enjoying my Saturday. I hope yours is going well also. The weather is a little cooler. Welcome change.
As I stated earlier it's the people that dislike me and want me to shut up that perpetuate things by commenting. You're being led by a leash and don't realize it. For lack of a better description it's like watching a cat trying to catch the dot from a laser pointer. It's really entertaining to watch :)

Lol that cat deal was funny!!
Just like all of this. Just cause you don't agree, or cause I can't spell, . It's the internet, have a drink and relax, unless you got the fish of a lifetime on the hook, by all means hope your net man is good!'! Lol

MathGeek 09-03-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 805882)

I tend to keep my rebukes for friends in private, but public policy issues are fair game for public discourse.

I don't subject my friends to behavioral approval filters. We all have strengths and weaknesses. If you think soaking bait is all duckman1911 and I have in common, you don't know either of us very well.

Andy C 09-03-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 805910)
I tend to keep my rebukes for friends in private, but public policy issues are fair game for public discourse.

I don't subject my friends to behavioral approval filters. We all have strengths and weaknesses. If you think soaking bait is all duckman1911 and I have in common, you don't know either of us very well.

Yeah we have all used bait a few times in our lives!! And it works!! If that's what works for mg, and his family who are you to judge him??
Were all grown men, and all have different points of view!!
If you don't like it don't read it!!

Mg, sorry you or your family can't make it! That would of made it more fun.

Matt G 09-03-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 805910)
If you think soaking bait is all duckman1911 and I have in common, you don't know either of us very well.

So are you a sexual deviant or is he a card carrying member of Mensa?

Just joking fellas. Too easy a target not to take a shot at.

duckman1911 09-03-2016 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 805923)
So are you a sexual deviant or is he a card carrying member of Mensa?

Just joking fellas. Too easy a target not to take a shot at.

Lmao. No way you could pass that up. I wouldn't have. Deviant sounds bad though. I prefer sexually entertaining. :)

mcjaredsandwich 09-03-2016 06:20 PM

Take it to facebook, you pansies.

duckman1911 09-03-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 805929)
Take it to facebook, you pansies.

Got a Texas boy here now. Oh help us now. If we put all of this on Facebook where would you post your one line thoughts? We can all see how much thought you put into that one line comment.