SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Saints (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63142)

biggun 02-12-2016 05:49 PM

Saints

Looks like Saints GM and Head Coach are in panic mode.. They cleaning house, terminating contracts.. Another all-pro Offense guard was terminated.. 2 starting LB's let go...

Saints are a shell of their old self.. We better get use to loosing season... It won't be long that the bags will be out again...

Just my humble opinion.

Cappy 02-12-2016 06:30 PM

What won the superbowl?? Against a very high powered offence. With that in mind we aint winning much any time soon.

all star rod 02-12-2016 08:28 PM

Apparently the Saints are not winning a lot games with these players they just let go....ever thought of that?? And rob ryan was not the issue....it was the players.

"W" 02-12-2016 08:38 PM

Saints are below avg team and have been 75 years
Had 1 freak accident year and won SB
Never going to happen again for another 100

Bree's got his 100 Million and sucked every year afterwards

Saints don't win 8 games a year for the next 5 years

mriguy 02-12-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 786693)

Lol! 75 yrs.
Lol! Brees really sucks

paublo25 02-12-2016 09:40 PM

So how them Bears been doin????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all star rod 02-12-2016 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paublo25 (Post 786702)
So how them Bears been doin????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides having their 1 freak accident year in 85.....they were good in the 20's, 30'S and 40's.....lmao

simplepeddler 02-12-2016 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 786693)

Of all the downright dumbass, immature things you have ever posted on this site.....this post right here, shows you may well indeed be a junior varsity cheeleader..........OMG............

LOL.........just rubbing you ole boy! you made your point though

Cappy 02-13-2016 03:03 PM

sheesh I saw the first Saints game. and I aint even 60 yet. But defence wins games if it weren't for the defence the Bronco's wouldn't have ahd a chance. Actually Peyton had a pretty sucky game his stats were horrible. With bottom third defence we dont stand a chance no matter how good brees an crew is.

swampman46 02-13-2016 04:00 PM

As long as coach's and management's philosophy is to trade players while they "have value", we will probably never see a return to SB. What a twisted way of thinking. They have trading value because they're good. Hello! Those are the kind of moves that have killed brees's performance/career. I'm sure someone here has the answer to this but, how many players from the SB team were released BEFORE the next season? Shocky, Henderson and who else? And let's not even talk about the Jimmy Graham trade-what a total FAIL!

mriguy 02-13-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swampman46 (Post 786748)
As long as coach's and management's philosophy is to trade players while they "have value", we will probably never see a return to SB. What a twisted way of thinking. They have trading value because they're good. Hello! Those are the kind of moves that have killed brees's performance/career. I'm sure someone here has the answer to this but, how many players from the SB team were released BEFORE the next season? Shocky, Henderson and who else? And let's not even talk about the Jimmy Graham trade-what a total FAIL!

Please explain why the Graham trade was a failure? Do you know what the Saints received in return?

CajunSaint 02-13-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 786752)
Please explain why the Graham trade was a failure? Do you know what the Saints received in return?

According to reports Graham was a locker room CANCER, as for as the other cuts go "That's just business"
Every Team cuts players.

biggun 02-13-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunSaint (Post 786757)
According to reports Graham was a locker room CANCER, as for as the other cuts go "That's just business"
Every Team cuts players.

???????? Expound Please..

meaux fishing 02-14-2016 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swampman46 (Post 786748)

We definitely got the better end of the graham trade.

BayBolt23 02-14-2016 09:22 AM

In the Graham trade we received a good center that we needed and a 1st round draft pick which we got Anthony! Who is very good too!

Duck Butter 02-14-2016 09:26 AM

Graham isn't worth a flip without a Bree's caliber qb throwing to him. Brees made jimmy graham a TON of money Brees can make a good receiver from garbage

BayBolt23 02-14-2016 10:28 AM

^^^^This^^^^^

biggun 02-14-2016 10:40 AM

I would not say Max Unger was a great trade....... Im mo humble opinion he didn't have a great yr... He's a OK center.

Hopefully we can turn the draft picks into some awesome defensive talent...

"W" 02-14-2016 10:46 AM

Since Drew Bree's got his 110mill contract how many playoff games has he won ?

Just curious

BayBolt23 02-14-2016 11:18 AM

He only gave up one sack! Big upgrade from previous years!