SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Tomorrow Morning (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6147)

BellPepperHead 12-18-2009 11:26 AM

Tomorrow Morning

Who's going??? I have heard great reports around Central La the mallards have supposedly moved in. Heading out after lunch to scout. Good luck to everyone in the morning.:dance:

Shawn Braquet 12-18-2009 11:28 AM

im there fo sho saturday and sunday, if i was you and i was a duck, i wouldn't fly over johnsons bayou because I'll definitely be shootin at you

all star rod 12-18-2009 11:30 AM

I will be there with bells on!!! Sucks that both days will be blue bird days....I like it wet and overcast!

yak'em-n-stack'em 12-18-2009 11:31 AM

in the marsh tomorrow,

Klondike monday

Marksville flooded timber tuesday

marsh wed, thurs, fri, sat

BellPepperHead 12-18-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yak'em-n-stack'em (Post 92737)
in the marsh tomorrow,

Klondike monday

Marksville flooded timber tuesday

marsh wed, thurs, fri, sat

Where bout in Marksville? That is where I hunt mostly.

all star rod 12-18-2009 12:11 PM

I used to hunt in the Marksville area being that I was born and raised in Mansura. We used to hunt Spring Bayou/Ole River area...

BellPepperHead 12-18-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 92753)
I used to hunt in the Marksville area being that I was born and raised in Mansura. We used to hunt Spring Bayou/Ole River area...

I was born and raised in Moreauville, still hunt Spring Bayou on some private land on the back side of Coule Noir heading back that way after lunch.

yak'em-n-stack'em 12-18-2009 12:16 PM

im not sure, my friends parents have house near bordelonville, and we are gonna go into one of the WMAs

longsidelandry 12-18-2009 12:44 PM

I'll be on call this weekend so ya'll have fun :cry::cry::cry:

meaux fishing 12-18-2009 01:26 PM

gotta help my girlfriend move on saturday morning...:pissed: :cry:but then my day will get better ...going to the dome to watch the beatdown:churn::dance:

RaginCagin 12-18-2009 01:48 PM

I may go hunt Smith Bay in grassy lake wma tomorrow. Bellpepperhead pm me your name if you dont mind. I may know you , I live in Bunkie.

B-Stealth 12-18-2009 03:14 PM

Good Luck

The ducks will hopefully feel my wrath Sun am. Its my wifes birth day today, sooo opening day of second split for the next few years is gonna suck. :cry:

longsidelandry 12-18-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Stealth (Post 92815)
The ducks will hopefully feel my wrath Sun am. Its my wifes birth day today, sooo opening day of second split for the next few years is gonna suck. :cry:

And what that has to do with tomorrow morning???

B-Stealth 12-18-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 92816)
And what that has to do with tomorrow morning???

Umm you know their birthday is like a week long celabration.

Funny story, 3 weeks ago I was telling my wife that I was not going to hunt the last weekend, the next weekend was the split but I REALLY wanted to spend the weekend of the 18th hunting @ my buddies camp. Her birthday is the 18th..................Stupid Stupid Stupid:eek:
She politely reminded me the 18th was her BD.

longsidelandry 12-18-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Stealth (Post 92832)
Umm you know their birthday is like a week long celabration.

Funny story, 3 weeks ago I was telling my wife that I was not going to hunt the last weekend, the next weekend was the split but I REALLY wanted to spend the weekend of the 18th hunting @ my buddies camp. Her birthday is the 18th..................Stupid Stupid Stupid:eek:
She politely reminded me the 18th was her BD.

lol yea you got that right. My wife has already said that she is soooo happy that neither her bday or our anny is during hunting season because she already knows that I wouldn't be here for either one of them unless I just so happen to be on call that weekend or something important comes up.

Shawn Braquet 12-18-2009 03:56 PM

we planned our wedding date around hunting and fishing so as to not interfere, i picked jun 14th, has worked well so far

B-Stealth 12-18-2009 04:00 PM

"Important" Dates VS Hunting Season

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 92835)
we planned our wedding date around hunting and fishing so as to not interfere, i picked jun 14th, has worked well so far

LOL ohh yea there was a lot of thought put into our wedding date. Oct 3 workes great for me, I'm not a big deer hunter.

If I could have only planned her BD I would be in great shape.

Shawn Braquet 12-18-2009 04:01 PM

her bd is beginning of august so im good now my sons birthday is middle of october but just means i'll get to take him hunting for his birthday later on and buy him new guns for his birthday

huntin fool 12-18-2009 04:05 PM

I don't think i'm evening going to hunt in the morning...My dad has been working every weekend, and will be working for this one, and probably the next.

Aint been hunting in 2 weeks, :(, kinda sucks, but ohwell.

Shawn Braquet 12-18-2009 04:08 PM

fool i may be able to hook you up this weekend but we leave early