SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   May 25,2005-May 25,2010 5 years later (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10694)

"W" 05-25-2010 10:50 AM

May 25,2005-May 25,2010 5 years later
 
3 Attachment(s)
5 years ago today I was laid out for dead just about!! Spent 8 long days in ICU and 20 in Hospital.....2 months with jaw wired shut and one month with home health....

Well thank God I’m alive and here to keep you Saltycajuns on your toes :D

Almost 100% back to normal... 8 titanium plates and 9 surgeries later

Dink 05-25-2010 10:54 AM

Messed up you math tho......that's only 4 Yrs........2010 is 5, but who's counting.......glad your OK today man, what would we do without you????

wtretrievers 05-25-2010 10:56 AM

2 months with jaw wired shut???? I call BS!!!!!!!!! Know way "YOU" could have survived without opening that mouth for 2 months!!!!!!:*****::work:

specktator 05-25-2010 10:57 AM

Dude I saw these pics a while back on your facebook! That's a nasty wreck! Glad u had a full recovery!

jpeff31787 05-25-2010 10:58 AM

geez man... Glad you made it through that. So i'm guessing you can't ever get a cat scan with all those plates

RaginCagin 05-25-2010 11:02 AM

Man, thats bad W glad you made it through it. By the looks of how much that roof was smashed in I would guess that is one time being short came in handy.

hankscke123 05-25-2010 11:06 AM

maybe the plates explain you being so hard headed.and you are right salty would be boring without the crap you stir up.

ShadMan 05-25-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 156491)
Almost 100% back to normal... 8 titanium plates and 9 surgeries later

Who's been lying to you? :p

jpeff31787 05-25-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaginCagin (Post 156500)
Man, thats bad W glad you made it through it. By the looks of how much that roof was smashed in I would guess that is one time being short came in handy.


hahahaha good stuff

Is it October YET? 05-25-2010 11:42 AM

That explains everything. Now we know why you are so "special".

LaAngler 05-25-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 156493)
2010 is 5

i thought it was 2010 ;)

QUACKHEAD 05-25-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 156516)
i thought it was 2010 ;)

Now guy's you gotta remember, Dink went to that special school in the little bus. LOL:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::eek::*****:I think he is doing pretty good, considering.

Dink 05-25-2010 12:34 PM

It said 2009 in his title, he changed it..........

LaAngler 05-25-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 156522)
It said 2009 in his title, he changed it..........

I know

Dink 05-25-2010 12:35 PM

If that was a Dodge, there would barely be a dent....................:beathorse::beathorse::bea thorse:

BMTAngler 05-25-2010 12:36 PM

So do you go off in the metal detector in the airport? lol!
Just jokin man, glad your ok.

longsidelandry 05-25-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 156524)
If that was a Dodge, there would barely be a dent....................:beathorse::beathorse::bea thorse:

If it was a Dodge it wouldn't have left the driveway!! :*****:

"W" 05-25-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 156529)
If it was a Dodge it wouldn't have left the driveway!! :*****:


True.......LOL....... It was my truck but I was in the passenger sit...Thats why I don’t like seat belts...as you see the roof and parts of the door were all the way through my seat...If I would of statyed in I dont think I would of lived..... SO I don’t approve seat belts from my stand point

Woodduck Commander 05-25-2010 01:02 PM

Dang man... That looks nasty

Cutty713 05-25-2010 01:23 PM

Ouch


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted