SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SaltyCajun (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237)

Salty 06-28-2009 04:55 PM

SaltyCajun
 
Is starting to shape up now that we have some advertising sponsor logos. Looks good Shaddy and Billy.

speckdaddy 06-28-2009 05:26 PM

great ta see that such a great site is startin ta gain sum sponsorship and kickin arse!!!! love the site guys keep it up yall are makin a lot of guys happy and proud ta be a part of this.

Jay 06-28-2009 05:45 PM

Salty and La, you guys are doing a great job too it's a combined effort to make it happen. http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif








Oh and "W" http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif

Salty 06-28-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 19524)
Salty and La, you guys are doing a great job too it's a combined effort to make it happen. http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif








Oh and "W" http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif


Thanks, Jay and :*****: :*****: :*****: :*****:

Deadly D 06-28-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19514)
Is starting to shape up now that we have some advertising sponsor logos. Looks good Shaddy and Billy.

thanks for a good site Salty ,Bruce and Shadman. Ya got it going on:cheers:

Salty 06-28-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 19531)
thanks for a good site Salty ,Bruce and Shadman. Ya got it going on:cheers:


Oh and "W" http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif

Deadly D 06-28-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19533)

What has he done :*****::*****:

Salty 06-28-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 19534)
What has he done :*****::*****:


What hasn't he done? :eek:

"W" 06-28-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 19534)
What has he done :*****::*****:

Make one hell of a show.....Shoot I got a sponser on here!! Should be up this week!!!;)

Deadly D 06-28-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19535)
What hasn't he done? :eek:

thats my question:*****::*****:

Salty 06-28-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 19536)
Make one hell of a show.....Shoot I got a sponser on here!! Should be up this week!!!;)


And ran off 15 members. :cry:

Salty 06-28-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 19537)
thats my question:*****::*****:


Sorry D. For maybe the first time in my life............


I'M SPEECHLESS!

Deadly D 06-28-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19540)
Sorry D. For maybe the first time in my life............


I'M SPEECHLESS!

I understand:*****::*****::rotfl::*****:

Jay 06-28-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 19536)
Make one hell of a show.....Shoot I got a sponser on here!! Should be up this week!!!;)

Well congratulations on your new sponsor.

http://www.grow-taller.com/

Deadly D 06-28-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 19544)
Well congratulations on your new sponsor.

http://www.grow-taller.com/

OMG thats a good one . Got to clean my board from Dr pepper.

Salty 06-28-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 19546)
OMG thats a good one . Got to clean my board from Dr pepper.

decaf tea here

Tee-bag 06-28-2009 07:25 PM

A w e s o m e j o b

Salty 06-28-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tee-bag (Post 19578)
A w e s o m e j o b


:*****::*****:

I saw where Tee-bag had commented on this thread and, prior to clickin' on it, I said, "OMG!!!!" Well, I must say I am shocked. Those of you that have visited the Gill Net will understand why I was holdin' my breath.

:*****::*****:

Deadly D 06-28-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19582)
:*****::*****:

I saw where Tee-bag had commented on this thread and, prior to clickin' on it, I said, "OMG!!!!" Well, I must say I am shocked. Those of you that have visited the Gill Net will understand why I was holdin' my breath.

:*****::*****:

I thought the same thing when I saw it:*****::*****:

Salty 06-28-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 19584)
I thought the same thing when I saw it:*****::*****:


I already had one finger on the "delete" button. :grinpimp:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted