SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Buffalo Theory (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12581)

Gottogo49 07-23-2010 03:03 PM

Buffalo Theory
 
One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:


'Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.'

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not

jldsc 07-23-2010 03:07 PM

yea!!! I keep telling my wife this is why I do such smart things when Im drinken, just cant get her to understand??? HAHAHA!!

Zachary Boy 07-24-2010 08:35 AM

I've been doing an experiment with that theory for about 35 years. I 'cull' a few every other day but when the weekend rolls around....well that's when I make plenty of room to grow and nurture new ones...

eman 07-24-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachary Boy (Post 180707)
I've been doing an experiment with that theory for about 35 years. I 'cull' a few every other day but when the weekend rolls around....well that's when I make plenty of room to grow and nurture new ones...

But the question is ,Have you done it leeville yet since they lifted the ban????

Zachary Boy 07-25-2010 08:51 AM

Not yet Bob,but I'm 'rearing at the bits'.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted