SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Aaron Lewis gone country (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15374)

Montauk17 12-15-2010 10:39 PM

Aaron Lewis gone country
 
!

Chris Havoc 12-15-2010 11:16 PM

Thats awesome!!! I've always been a fan tho, his acoustic performances are amazing!

Montauk17 12-15-2010 11:19 PM

I like it....he writes all his own songs too

Hebert 12-16-2010 12:30 AM

bad azz song...i like it...

Finfeatherfur 12-16-2010 07:35 AM

Not sure what is better - the music or the video. That song describes me to the "T"!!!!!

Thanks for posting, I will be looking for more of his stuff now>

SaltyShaw 12-16-2010 07:56 AM

I can respect the song and effort but i have to say its no comparison with his older music, hands down one of the best artist ever

southern151 12-16-2010 08:43 AM

An interesting twist in his career, I will say. It just makes one wonder what's life really like at the top and those who are at the top, what are their roots.

Kinda reminds me of Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains. He's about as backwoods as they come. Another country boy that hit the bigtime.

Good tune and I hope he has great success in this new direction!

RaginCagin 12-16-2010 08:57 AM

his accoustic stuff is pretty awesome, I also like watching him when he's on the outdoor channel just playing around a camp fire on the Drury brothers shows.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted