SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Tourney Sat in Henderson (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16320)

BassAssasin 01-30-2011 09:44 AM

Tourney Sat in Henderson
 
Had a good turnout sat. 20+ boats, 2 teams had 9+ lbs (3 fish limit). Me and Yellowmouth finished 5th with just under 7lbs. It was fun watchin him fill the whole limit, then with 10 minutes left I finally contribute with a 3 oz upgrade. We caught on spinnerbaits, flukes and brush hogs.

YellowMouth7 02-01-2011 09:56 AM

What my partner didnt tell u is that he only caught two fish all afternoon :-)

TB

BassAssasin 02-01-2011 10:50 AM

Easy now, I'm pullin the "back of the boat" card. I did catch a keeper, which is better than most teams did

YellowMouth7 02-01-2011 12:55 PM

why dont you share your other two excuses.....LOL

TB

blackmamba 02-01-2011 05:01 PM

I must have missed this... I heard it was a good turn out. Are they going to have the dogfights this year or any other tournaments scheduled?

BassAssasin 02-01-2011 11:34 PM

yea the dog fights start with daylight savings time, but they are going to have a couple tourneys tween now and then on saturdays. come join in i would love to take your money hahahahahaha

YellowMouth7 02-02-2011 06:12 PM

Bass-***,

U need to start pulling your weight otherwise ill keep the money and just refund your entry fee :-)

TB


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted