SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   aT&T VIDEO (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16760)

latravcha 02-22-2011 11:26 AM

aT&T VIDEO
 
Anyone who has kids that drive needs to have them watch this

[

Deerfarmer 02-22-2011 12:46 PM

Thanks for posting this. I posted it on my facebook. I have kids and a lot of nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews. I want all of them to see it.

fishaholic82 02-22-2011 01:16 PM

Its not just kids that text while driving. I'm just as guilty for doing it as anyone else. Oh and I just let my wife knowing if she wants to speak to me while I'm in my truck she will have to call. We have to sometimes remember to lead by example not just tell them what not to do. Just like teaching our kids how to fish and hunt they learn from our actions while they are in the truck with us.

fun w son 02-22-2011 01:39 PM

when they showed the mom singing to her daughter on what would have been her 19th birthday..........wow!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted