SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   big lake afternoon trip (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1886)

speckdaddy 08-02-2009 06:09 PM

big lake afternoon trip

2 Attachment(s)
well, got in from false river honey doo's about twelve and decided ta head to the lake just me and my lil buddy tristan. we were a lil skeptical cus i scratched friday mornin due to bad arse weather. well mother nature opened up a window for us and we headed out.a slight chop greeted us and when we pulled up to my wadin spot, three boats were parked on top(no more gps coordinates fool);).we just drifted down from em and my lil boy threw out his grub and instantly had a hookup. i just knew it was gonna be on. well, 24 trout and 1 flounder later, them three boats didnt even boat a single fish. yet they kept on inchin closer and closer to us. heck they were fishin live bait and my boy just kept laughin as he would bring another one to the net. thank god for good weather and great memories.:grinpimp:

killa k 08-02-2009 06:11 PM

great trip!

speckdaddy 08-02-2009 06:13 PM

yep , my boy loves ta sling them ol yella moufs, good fun seein him stick em

BIGJ 08-02-2009 06:28 PM

Thats a great catch Speckdaddy. We fished today and only ended up with 5 reds and one big sheephead. Caught a couple specks but all too small.
The lady fish are crazy out there.

Ray 08-02-2009 06:29 PM

Jfranovich is out there with his father right now. He called me earlier, but I was busy entertaining my wife and her friends.

speckdaddy 08-02-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGJ (Post 28607)
Thats a great catch Speckdaddy. We fished today and only ended up with 5 reds and one big sheephead. Caught a couple specks but all too small.
The lady fish are crazy out there.

ya aint kiddin, every cast ya had ta just let em hit it 30 times and let it get to the bottom, thats where them trout were at. my boy was stickin them ladyfish.. what fun

speckdaddy 08-02-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 28609)
Jfranovich is out there with his father right now. He called me earlier, but I was busy entertaining my wife and her friends.

cool, let us know how he did. i really didnt think the lake woulda cleaned up so good, cus friday, omg it was a wreck that mornin

"W" 08-02-2009 06:34 PM

Nice catch..................... Glad the small one got some trout action

speckdaddy 08-02-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 28614)
Nice catch..................... Glad the small one got some trout action

ye dubya, he is gung ho dude, i told him it was iffy that we may catch and all he said was, ya scared sissy?:rotfl: thats my lil rascal there . ya gotta meet him, he will have ya rollin!!!!!

Deadly D 08-02-2009 07:08 PM

Good catch speckdaddy. you got to love it when them young ones are having fun.:)

Gerald 08-02-2009 07:39 PM

Just watching him pull in a couple Trout would make any father's day a good one.

You must be very proud of him.

speckdaddy 08-02-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald (Post 28638)
Just watching him pull in a couple Trout would make any father's day a good one.

You must be very proud of him.

i tell ya guys, he is a prankster, he luvs ta rib me and his mom up. he is well mannered but just like ant other 5 year old, he has his days. he was on em, i had ta help him cast a few times but never hadta set the hook for him. i aint kiddin if yall coulda heard him yell at them guys, there he is!!! and all heads would pop up ta see a 5 year old stick it to them ol yella moufs. awesum, proud ta be his dad.

speckdaddy 08-02-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 28627)
Good catch speckdaddy. you got to love it when them young ones are having fun.:)

yep, he was stickin it to em:)

huntin fool 08-02-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 28648)
yep, he was stickin it to em:)

good haul speckdaddy!! remeber the "bait" me and you talked about...i found it...;)

speckdaddy 08-03-2009 05:44 PM

ccol there fool,ill holla atcha

Slidellkid 08-03-2009 06:42 PM

Nice mess Speck Daddy. Glad you got your boy on some fish!

speckdaddy 08-03-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slidellkid (Post 28989)
Nice mess Speck Daddy. Glad you got your boy on some fish!

yep, he was stickin em too. man i was more pumped up than him. great times man,:) great times