SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good Luck (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19213)

Sea-Trac Offshore 06-03-2011 09:29 PM

Good Luck
 
Good luck to everyone fishing the tourney tomorrow!!!!

ckinchen 06-03-2011 09:35 PM

I second that, wish I could have made it. Good luck guys, conditions look really good.

trophytroutman 06-03-2011 09:41 PM

Good luck guys.Wish I could be there but Ill be fishing the Topwaters for Ta Tas tourney.

PaulMyers 06-03-2011 10:01 PM

x5, I'll be there but specktatering only. :o

Sent from my EVO

ScubaLatt 06-03-2011 10:40 PM

wait, there's a tourney tomorrow? Where?

LPfishnTIM 06-03-2011 10:41 PM

good luck, I'll be in the east, catching bass!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted