SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finding Bigfoot! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19880)

evidrine 06-19-2011 05:52 PM

Finding Bigfoot!

Any of you guys watch this show on Animal Planet? Man, these guys crack me up. Give me a couple beers, a snack,"Finding Bigfoot", and I'm set. Can these guys be serious???? Probably the funniest crap on TV. I'm not sayin thats its not possible that theres something out there, but 'cmon! How you gonna claim to be an expert on the behavier, diet, and everything else pertaining to something that has never been proven to even exist. It's great! :rotfl:

flounder_smacker 06-19-2011 06:02 PM

if anyone was serious about finding bigfoot rent a helicopter and buy a thermal camera and fly over every piece of woods.

trophytroutman 06-19-2011 06:09 PM

Man if you think thats funny,try going to a bigfoot convention.Got tricked into one and I was raising all kinds of he!! trying to get out.Long story to it.

"W" 06-19-2011 07:03 PM

Yea...this is just for entertainment....can not be any kind of real thing...just for money

Bluechip 06-19-2011 07:49 PM

My secretary is a huge believer in Big Foot. She makes all the conventions, spends several weekends a year in the woods. They even went and put out a few dozen trail cameras in the Basin before the water started to rise in hopes of getting a pic of one escaping from the rising flood waters.

I used to laugh and pick at her about it but I realized one day that I hurt her feelings, so I backed off and just ask her now if they had any luck when they make an excursion.

bjhooper82 06-19-2011 08:03 PM

Im not saying its impossible for something to be out there either, but c'mon. With all the technology and stuff we have now, they would have found one dead, alive, a solid video/photo something.....just saying

"W" 06-19-2011 08:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Keep this under the wrap but he did fish with us once:redface:

Bluechip 06-19-2011 08:56 PM

Lol....I promise not to say anything and Yea I agree with all of today's technology someone would have captured/killed it.

"W" 06-19-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 271660)
Lol....I promise not to say anything and Yea I agree with all of today's technology someone would have captured/killed it.

he has a good noise for the big en...I just had to watch him close...when your not watching he will pull trout off the stringer and eat em up...:pissed:

Salty 06-19-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjhooper82 (Post 271633)
Im not saying its impossible for something to be out there either, but c'mon. With all the technology and stuff we have now, they would have found one dead, alive, a solid video/photo something.....just saying

Can't be any harder to find than Bin Laden.

all star rod 06-19-2011 09:14 PM

Choot em......

evidrine 06-19-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 271658)

Thats friggin hilarious man!

Big Flounder 06-19-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 271658)

LOL... Any relation? I see the resemblance!!!

Kenner18 06-19-2011 09:43 PM

I just happened to see the show tonite ,and yes that was some funny crap. The skunk ape lives in the florida everglades .Got his name cause he stinks from sleeping in gator holes. I call BS on that one ....

Feesherman 06-20-2011 06:37 AM

These type folks are way too irritating to me. I can't stand to watch it and I tried. There is absolutely no such thing as big foot. It don't take a rocket surgeon to know better. There are a brazillion game cams in the woods from coast to coast and not ever has there been a picture. There has never been one shred of credible evidence. And while I am at it, why the hell don't these bigfoot "researchers" have dogs?? If bigfoot stinks so damn bad, wouldn't it be a piece of cake for a dog to track him down and bay him up??

joshdomingue 06-20-2011 06:44 AM

watched an episode the other night ......... the guy had something on infared walking through the woods....... he then busted his tail off a porch and lost it???

Purple Back 06-20-2011 09:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I seen that SOB eating fish heads at Hebert's the other day.:D

EPaul 06-20-2011 01:24 PM

It looks very squatchy in here!

Top Dawg 06-20-2011 01:30 PM

There goes our tax dollars hard at work again. And thy wonder why our country is in debt.

Feesherman 06-20-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 272027)
There goes our tax dollars hard at work again. And thy wonder why our country is in debt.

"Bigfoot Researchers" aren't funded by our tax dollars. The gubmit is plenty retarded but they haven't lost all their marbles yet.