Shimano Chronarch 200E7 @ My Door
Got home from work today and low and behold there was a package with my name on it....well I opened it up and this was the contents:
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/IMAG0232.jpg Opened it up to take a look and my CHINK buddy in CALI sent this: http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...IMAG0233-1.jpg Pursued a lil further to check it out and with all the wrapping quickly vanishing here it was all sparkly: http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/IMAG0234.jpg As I type shes sitting on the spooler right now gettn some power pro put on...Just thought Id show it to ya Im gonna try her out tomm. and see how she compares to the D100 I have....Peace out cajuners.:D |
nice
|
Sweet
|
Nice. Send them my address.
|
your CHINK buddy from CALI accept anymore friends ??
|
He was supposedly the first one to have them...they came in yesterday...all 40 of em gone, aint that some sheet for a darn reel...we'll see if its worth it...looks like it took the place of the old curado with a few up dos to it...
|
yep think im gonna order me one never fished with a chronie before.
|
I do know LCT is gonna have them MONDAY...Shimano confirmed the shipping was gonna wait but got it with no tax and my CHINK buddy "BILLY" threw in the reel cover....and overnighted to me....
|
Calc. the D100 is like GLASS, awsome got everyone except the CORE...Love the Chronies...
|
nice!! i like that color
|
How does it compare to the curado 200e7?
|
Quote:
|
Sweet reel. Not sure if I am gonna get a Chronarch or Curado.
BTW, how much do they "chronarch" sell for in stores ?? |
Quote:
evo |
Well went out today and brought my dad and my brother came in from Austin and managed to catch a few on the chronarch 200E7 and I must say it is better than the curado 200E7 from what I can tell seems to be about the same while in hand but seems much smoother...All in all its a great reel...Its not as smooth as the Chronarch 100D7 but there is a 100.00 diff too...All in all I like it....
|
Nice!
|
Bastid.........
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted